DPD Chief resigns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPD Chief resigns?

Renee Hall says "F it... I'm outta' here" and who could blame her?

A very difficult position to take on, I'm not so sure she was a truly qualifed candidate to begin with but more of an easy PC choice to appease the community.

Who's next to try and manage the rapidly deteriorating situation the City of Dallas has become?

mardyn

Good riddance; she wasn't qualified for the position she was holding here in Dallas and she was simply an affirmative action promotion while she worked in Detroit. All hat and no cattle comes to mind when describing her.

Special notice should be made that she is staying on until a week after the election. She's doing so because she wants to help insulate her black lives matter friends from real law enforcement.

With any luck Trump will federalize state troopers so we will have some law enforcement in Dallas County that is outside of the utterly corrupt control of the County judge and city council.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

She certainly was no David Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        With any luck Trump will federalize state troopers so we will have some law enforcement in Dallas County that is outside of the utterly corrupt control of the County judge and city council.
        The State should be almost anxious to intervene without Federal Authority but it appears they're willing to just let these Democrat cesspools that our major Texas cities have become continue to fester with this BLM/Antifa mentality.

The rule of law apparently means nothing in today's PC environment.

mardyn
        Last edited by mardyn; 09-09-2020, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Has the DPD ever had their shit together? They've either been overwhelmed with no support from the mayor (current situation) or corrupt as fuck, or a combination. They hire garbage, and can't retain good officers who choose to work for other departments who pay better and have not as much crime. Dallas sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
            Renee Hall says "F it... I'm outta' here" and who could blame her?

A very difficult position to take on, I'm not so sure she was a truly qualifed candidate to begin with but more of an easy PC choice to appease the community.

Who's next to try and manage the rapidly deteriorating situation the City of Dallas has become?

mardyn
            *take this as hearsay* Some where I heard she was heard over the radio giving the orders to fire on the "protestors" and that her leaving is to limit a law suit from this "protestor" https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/lo...d-a8fcd926c260

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
              *take this as hearsay* Some where I heard she was heard over the radio giving the orders to fire on the "protestors" and that her leaving is to limit a law suit from this "protestor" https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/lo...d-a8fcd926c260
              You post and link to wfaa.com reminded me that I've been meaning to post this simple "fix" for the JW Player cancer that is used all over the internet.

If you ever visit a site and they autoplay a video w/sound, then as you continue to scroll down the page, they place it in the lower corner of your screen making it so you can't "escape" the video without manual intervention, I've got the fix for you.

Install uBlock Origin from your browser's extension repository(Chrome Webstore, etc), then go into the extension's settings(click the three slider looking lines that say Open the Dashboard). Under the tab "My Filters", copy and paste the following, then click "Apply Changes".

*jwplayer.com*
              *jwcdn.com*
              *content.jwplatform.com*
              *ssl.p.jwpcdn.com*
              *jwpltx.com*

Now, go here and see if there's an autoplay video, if any playing video, or if one "follows" you down the page as you scroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                You post and link to wfaa.com reminded me that I've been meaning to post this simple "fix" for the JW Player cancer that is used all over the internet.

If you ever visit a site and they autoplay a video w/sound, then as you continue to scroll down the page, they place it in the lower corner of your screen making it so you can't "escape" the video without manual intervention, I've got the fix for you.

Install uBlock Origin from your browser's extension repository(Chrome Webstore, etc), then go into the extension's settings(click the three slider looking lines that say Open the Dashboard). Under the tab "My Filters", copy and paste the following, then click "Apply Changes".

*jwplayer.com*
                *jwcdn.com*
                *content.jwplatform.com*
                *ssl.p.jwpcdn.com*
                *jwpltx.com*

Now, go here and see if there's an autoplay video, if any playing video, or if one "follows" you down the page as you scroll.
                Brilliant! Thank you! I just did this on my Firefox browser.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  Brilliant! Thank you! I just did this on my Firefox browser.
                  Yw man, it's so annoying. If I wanted to watch teh vid, I'd click the play button. These auto-play, auto-follow vids are the flashing banner ads of yesteryear.
                  Last edited by Tx Redneck; 09-10-2020, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    I've been meaning to post this simple "fix" for the JW Player cancer that is used all over the internet.
                    [/IMG]
                    I don't know why they think that shit is a good idea. unless they are using to to fake view counts for ad revenue

Comment

I gotta side with Clint Eastwood on this one. I find it unlikely that a woman is qualified to be in a police position anyway, unless it's just office work or some such. There's evidence to suggest that they end up having to shoot more people, cause they can't physically intimidate anyone. And let's be real here, she's not going to win a struggle against a criminal unless it's some other woman or she's got male help. Let's see her take down my random selection from any prison. Yeah. She'll be the guy's new unwilling concubine if left unchecked. So ban women from being cops.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                        I don't know why they think that shit is a good idea. unless they are using to to fake view counts for ad revenue
                        No clue, but it's super annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          I gotta side with Clint Eastwood on this one. I find it unlikely that a woman is qualified to be in a police position anyway, unless it's just office work or some such. There's evidence to suggest that they end up having to shoot more people, cause they can't physically intimidate anyone. And let's be real here, she's not going to win a struggle against a criminal unless it's some other woman or she's got male help. Let's see her take down my random selection from any prison. Yeah. She'll be the guy's new unwilling concubine if left unchecked. So ban women from being cops.
                          Most of the time men are more compliant with women officers. The smallest officer in Lancaster never fought anyone, they would always cuff up......or she would taze their ass. In 18 years I have fought my share but far less than a lot of guys. There are always those few that just want to fight but the gift of gab checks that a lot of times. I generally always start off super friendly so that when I have to get shitty they realize something has changed, and usually correct their attitudes. Some guys show up at a ten and then wonder why they are always in fights. Fighting and shooting is such a small part of the job, and women generally excel at all the other areas. I get complaints on the boys all the time, then hand written notes about the girls where they have went above and beyond all the time.

On the flip side, one of my chief buddies wife told us one time that if she calls the cops she don't want some stupid female showing up, she wants men to handle her problems. I told her she was a sexist.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                            She certainly was no David Brown.
                            Speaking of David Brown. He's the PC up in Chicago.

Comment

Thank you for the pop up killer!

Comment

Working...
                              X