• Boyz @ Rams week 1

I think Dallas has a great game and smashes them
    31-17 Dallas
    "PSH!!!"

We're going to the superbowl!!!!

Comment

^^^
      Hahaha!

Well lets hope a new coach that will do more than clapping can get this talented team to play better than the regime we've had the last several years.

Boy's - 31
      Billy Goat's - 17
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Just turned off the game. Fuck the Cowboys and the NFL. I won't watch another game. More time to work on stuff around the house.

Comment

Cowboys pass defense looks terrible
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            Cowboys pass defense looks terrible
            Cowboys owner is a pussy, coward and sellout.

Comment

Not watching football this year. When I heard that bullshit at the beginning of whatever game was on where I was at, that was it.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Listened to the Bears at Lions game on XM, watched some of the 'Boys at Rams game, including that BS kneeling (predominately by the Rams players) at the beginning which was comical at best. Didn't watch any of the Texans at Chiefs game Thursday (time was better spent watching the Stars) but understand that some of the players were Twitter-upset by fans booing them during their lame attempt at protest. Appears from that that this tired old crap still doesn't go over very well in front of actual fans. The stupidest team antics of all though in my opinion has to go to the Washington Football Team for caving on the part of their former moniker, lol.

Comment

Not watching any NFL, NBA or MLB anymore.

Soccer too, if I ever remember it exists.

America's games are now anti-american.

They can go fuck themselves.

Comment

Stopped watching the NBA 10 years ago after LeFraud took over and ruined the once good team sport and made it a Me sport. Stopped watching the NFL about 2 years ago when this kneeling bullshit started. Haven’t looked back. Haven’t missed either. More time to do productive things. I also really haven’t watched any baseball either because let’s be honest the game is become way to long and boring and now it is also being politically infiltrates as well. No loss to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      We're going to the superbowl!!!!
                      Guys, I have bad news...

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        Guys, I have bad news...
                        lmfao!!!

Man, same ole Dak and he wonders why daddy Jerry didn't want to pay him. I don't see how that clown expects to be paid like the top 5 QBs in the NFL that all won yesterday, except Rapelesburger, he plays in a few hours (they all have SB rings too).
                        Zeke was having a kickass game and they went away from him. The rook WR every time he got the ball he looked like he was about to break it for a long run or TD. Instead we have a mofo that can't throw the fucking ball. The defense finally tightened up after Nolan started applying pressure.
                        And LVE, he's out for 6-8 weeks, another kickass LB with a weak body, we are not drafting the right guys at the LB position.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          lmfao!!!

Man, same ole Dak and he wonders why daddy Jerry didn't want to pay him. I don't see how that clown expects to be paid like the top 5 QBs in the NFL that all won yesterday, except Rapelesburger, he plays in a few hours (they all have SB rings too).
                          Zeke was having a kickass game and they went away from him. The rook WR every time he got the ball he looked like he was about to break it for a long run or TD. Instead we have a mofo that can't throw the fucking ball. The defense finally tightened up after Nolan started applying pressure.
                          And LVE, he's out for 6-8 weeks, another kickass LB with a weak body, we are not drafting the right guys at the LB position.
                          Dak looked a little more crisp than he did last year. Still not elite, but not complete garbage either.

As for that game, same shit as always, the referees are deciding the outcomes. Got hosed on the OPI, and got hosed on delay of game, no wait a time out, even though the clock was at 0 for 2 seconds. Between politics and refs that are most likely on the take from Vegas, I am so over football this season.

Comment

Fucking giants better not beat the damn Steelers!
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Not watching any NFL, NBA or MLB anymore.

Soccer too, if I ever remember it exists.

America's games are now anti-american.

They can go fuck themselves.
                              ^This.

I’ve been watching the Tour de France which is devoid of politics. There is a young US rider from Colorado showing a lot of promise for the future too. FIFA was smart to ban politics from their sport decades ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X