No announcement yet.

Ford Bronco to debut on OJs birthday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm thinking a Warthog would trump any ideas of getting the Defender, unless dealers mark them up like giraffe pussy.

Comment

• I think I’ve started seeing these in the wild and I’m super unimpressed. They look the same as the jeep renegade or a Scion XB as far as I can tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        I think I’ve started seeing these in the wild and I’m super unimpressed. They look the same as the jeep renegade or a Scion XB as far as I can tell.
        Most of what you're seeing is the "bronco sport" which is smaller and not as rugged/retro looking as the full bronco.

Here's a side by side of the two: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/bu...al/5397224002/

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Most of what you're seeing is the "bronco sport" which is smaller and not as rugged/retro looking as the full bronco.

Here's a side by side of the two: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/bu...al/5397224002/

Yellow one looks like a Land Rover.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• At a certain angle looks like a jeep liberty. Fail on Ford part. Should have just called it the Ford pinto.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              The problem is that they went to the wrong damned era of retro. They modeled it after the 1st gen bronco, which is absolutely butt ugly. Had it looked more like the 78-96, it would have been fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Yellow one looks like a Land Rover.
                Didn't ford own them for awhile?

They probly took all the good plans only to realize they're shit cause all the stuff constantly breaks
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  Didn't ford own them for awhile?

They probly took all the good plans only to realize they're shit cause all the stuff constantly breaks
                  Yea, the owned Jag and LR from the late 90s to 2008. Fixed a lot of their quality problems too. Too bad they sold them to Tata just as the products were getting really good. But now LR and Jag are once again declining in quality.

The Bronco Warthog (or whatever they decide to call it) is near the top of my shopping list. It supposedly will come with 37s. At least that’s what they’ve been testing it with. I got to see a camo’ed one a couple weeks ago in Silverthorne, CO. It was with the upcoming Ford Ranger Raptor. It’s a beast IMO…

Decisions decisions. I’m considering the F150 Lightning, the Gen3 Raptor, the Bronco, or even the Ranger Raptor as my next vehicle. I’m finally going to see an undisguised Bronco in person tomorrow. Maybe that will narrow my choices down a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    Yea, the owned Jag and LR from the late 90s to 2008. Fixed a lot of their quality problems too. Too bad they sold them to Tata just as the products were getting really good. But now LR and Jag are once again declining in quality.

The Bronco Warthog (or whatever they decide to call it) is near the top of my shopping list. It supposedly will come with 37s. At least that’s what they’ve been testing it with. I got to see a camo’ed one a couple weeks ago in Silverthorne, CO. It was with the upcoming Ford Ranger Raptor. It’s a beast IMO…

Decisions decisions. I’m considering the F150 Lightning, the Gen3 Raptor, the Bronco, or even the Ranger Raptor as my next vehicle. I’m finally going to see an undisguised Bronco in person tomorrow. Maybe that will narrow my choices down a bit.
                    Which sucks because LR makes some good looking SUVs.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      Which sucks because LR makes some good looking SUVs.
                      Absolutely. I would put the new Defender on my shopping list if it didn’t have so many problem. The TFLTruck guys TRIED to one from our local dealer. Well, actually they did but they had to return it within a week and LR bought it back. Then they had a 2nd one which AGAIN LR had to buy back. Finally they are on their 3rd Defender which appears to be in good working order.

Keep in mind TFLTruck is a fairly big YouTube channel. So who knows how much effort LR would put into helping out a regular Joe get these problems addressed.

Also, it costs a pretty penny to lift a Defender so it can mount 35s.

Comment

• Ugly, overhyped, overpriced. can’t think of anymore adjectives.

Comment

• I just got back from looking at the big Bronco for the first time. IMO, Ford kinda half assed the interior. It’s a solid design, but the materials are cheap. Very Cheap IMO. An F150 XL has a nicer interior space. The “nautical vinyl” seats look terrible in person. I will say that they are very comfortable though. If I get a Bronco, it would have to be either cloth or leather. But seriously, the Bronco Sport’s interior is much nicer with higher end materials being used. The Jeep Wrangler has much nicer materials.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Ugly, overhyped, overpriced. can’t think of anymore adjectives.
                            And they’ll still sell every single one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              And they’ll still sell every single one of them.
                              So did Milli Vanilli albums in the 90s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                So did Milli Vanilli albums in the 90s.
                                Absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                                X