Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos got Jared G. flipped on his head at a meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    How much is the CCP paying you for your service? Nothing? So you will support the CCP for free? And you wonder why your not loved here. The CCP overlords for social media typically ban individuals not entire subs. Since you swallow everything they dangle in front of your mouth, I’m sure you can’t see that. Go post about the Hinnant tragedy in any sub and report back commie shill.

So again it isn’t a “navigation” issue. The entire site is trash and its privatized Chinese trash too and they are using it to try and control Americans. They clearly have your undying devotion.
    I can't tell if you're an idiot or a brilliant troll.

This is wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I can't tell if you're an idiot or a brilliant troll.

This is wonderful.
      Guarantee he's a fucking idiot. Not his first example of being one either.

And you wonder why your not loved here.

Go post about the Hinnant tragedy in any sub and report back commie shill.

What now?
      Last edited by CexMashean; 08-27-2020, 05:16 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

How much is the CCP paying you for your service? Nothing? So you will support the CCP for free? And you wonder why your not loved here. The CCP overlords for social media typically ban individuals not entire subs. Since you swallow everything they dangle in front of your mouth, I’m sure you can’t see that. Go post about the Hinnant tragedy in any sub and report back commie shill.

So again it isn’t a “navigation” issue. The entire site is trash and its privatized Chinese trash too and they are using it to try and control Americans. They clearly have your undying devotion.
        It is a navigation issue, like most of the internet. You get out of it what you put into it. Do you talk like this in normal conversations?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Too many retards in here who don't know how to use reddit, recognize someone in a post, then perform one fucking single left click on their user name to see post history.

I literally provided a link that hit the front page of r/all and r/funny, two of reddits default subs.

Bunch of old technology ignorant fucks around here.
          Lmao at bragging about "knowing how to use reddit and zomg my Karmas!!!1! Front page!!!".

You can know how to use reddit and still recognize its dominated by left wing extremism...thus not something you want to support. Its also the easiest and most heavily manipulated major social media site there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Lmao at bragging about "knowing how to use reddit and zomg my Karmas!!!1! Front page!!!".

You can know how to use reddit and still recognize its dominated by left wing extremism...thus not something you want to support. Its also the easiest and most heavily manipulated major social media site there is.
            I guess if you're a smooth brain you'll let it manipulate you.

I'm sorry to hear that using a website is tough for you, and that when you finally do figure it out you're easily influenced by it.
            Last edited by CexMashean; 08-27-2020, 09:09 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              I guess if you're a smooth brain you'll let it manipulate you.

I'm sorry to hear that using a website is tough for you, and that when you finally do figure it out you're easily influence by it.
              Hang on...are you Jared?!

Comment

Hang on...are you Jared?!
                Motherfucker I'll fight you for that.
                sigpic

Comment

It's really a damn shame because reddit used to... be in the same vein as 4chan. Largely free speech oriented. Not entirely, but waaay more than it is now. Now it's run by the usual gaggle of sub humans barely aware of their own existence. Like most big tech firms.
                  WH

Comment

Thanks for proving my point commie cum gargling idiot.

It’s hardly surprising you love Reddit. I’m sure you’re a good pedo ally too.

Comment

Thanks for proving my point commie cum gargling idiot.

It’s hardly surprising you love Reddit. I’m sure you’re a good pedo ally too.
                      Are you a fucking retard?

You think I'm a commie?

You think I'm a pedo ally?

All bullshit aside, are you suffering from some kind of mental illness? You're drawing conclusions from some victim fantasy you've made up, like the world is against you for your beliefs or something.

I've never voted for a single democrat in my life. I usually vote R or third party.

Dude, you're fucking unhinged. Get some help. Your grasp of the real world is slipping into an infowars conspiracy nightmare.
                      sigpic

Comment

So anyway...J boy was whining on FB last night because a bunch of Karens in Rockwall are accusing him of taking free food for favorable restaurant reviews on his page.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          So anyway...J boy was whining on FB last night because a bunch of Karens in Rockwall are accusing him of taking free food for favorable restaurant reviews on his page.
                          I wouldn't doubt that one bit. Also iirc, he fucked several people out of money at one if his Monster sponsored car shows or events. He's a fucking tool and as usual its all about him and what he can get for free. Everyone here saw through his shit and he was runt off, so fuck him...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What was his name on here like Bakushan or some stupid shit?

Comment

G'Day Mate

Comment

The hair, the shirt or the shoes, not sure which is more douchey?
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X