Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
    But my point is that slave owning is not a positive. Black Americans will never see American slavery as a "good alternative" to what would have been.
    I dunno, have you seen the pyramids? Proof that slavery gets shit done.

Also, every race has been enslaved in some form or fashion. This is not a black only issue.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I dunno, have you seen the pyramids? Proof that slavery gets shit done.

Also, every race has been enslaved in some form or fashion. This is not a black only issue.
            I concur with slavery not always being a black and white issue, but I'm thinking people should get paid for working. Slavery is a curse. I don't think blacks will ever feel like they had "good slavery" here in the US.
            I'm thinking they are back peddling on the idea that slaves built the pyramids too. If I remember right, archaeologists discovered an ancient market at the foot of Gisa and tombs nearby that disprove the status of the workers as slaves. They could tell by the food remnants they were eating good and stuff like that.

Comment

• Talcum X is RISING UP against the President's budget

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                    I concur with slavery not always being a black and white issue, but I'm thinking people should get paid for working. Slavery is a curse. I don't think blacks will ever feel like they had "good slavery" here in the US.
                    I'm thinking they are back peddling on the idea that slaves built the pyramids too. If I remember right, archaeologists discovered an ancient market at the foot of Gisa and tombs nearby that disprove the status of the workers as slaves. They could tell by the food remnants they were eating good and stuff like that.
                    You gotta feed them well to move that kind of weight, man.

I'm not saying American slavery was "good slavery" I'm just saying if I was an African slave in Africa and someone from the future showed up and showed me the out come, I'd choose the American slave all day - everyday.

Comment

• Comment

• Why blur someone out? If you're gonna call em out for being stupid let them feel the push back.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Why blur someone out? If you're gonna call em out for being stupid let them feel the push back.
                            Not me that did it.

It's on r/the_donald

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                Not me that did it.

It's on r/the_donald
                                I just meant in general. I know you are grabbing these and reposting them here for our pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X