X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saints goneeee.....good

I think will go down to KC and SF
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

sAints suck and good they got knocked out, I'm tired of hearing the AInt's fans chirping.

By-Bye Brady, tired of seeing them in the SB all the damn time because of their weak ass division.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Anyone watching the Baltimore Tennessee game? 😳
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          The ravens receivers can't catch for shit i think they have had like 6 or 7 drop passes that hit them in the hands ans one bounced out for an int.

Comment

Just got home and turned it on. Titans just got a fumble recovery and then a touchdown. Anything else interesting happen?

I could get behind a Titans team for the SB if they keep playing this way.

Comment

I can’t believe how bad of a game they’re having. I honestly thought they would stomp Tennessee
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Who ya got?

I think saints ravens

Texans getting smoked right now
                You missed the shit out of everything in the above post!

Comment

Guess I will take 49ers to win rings. Will need an E coast team now maybe KC. Ravens just pissed off a lot of people with that performance. Any team can show up or the zebras can rig a win in the nfl.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    You missed the shit out of everything in the above post!
                    I know.. good thing I don’t gamble!! Both lost to wild card teams too!
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Texans go from being up 24-0 to losing 24-28 in the first half!
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Texans go from being up 24-0 to losing 24-28 in the first half!
                        Who the fuck sits back on a 24-7 lead and decides to fake punt from the damned 30 yard line?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                          Who the fuck sits back on a 24-7 lead and decides to fake punt from the damned 30 yard line?!?!
                          Logic doesn’t apply in the NFL. They showed Watson playing his air guitar 1st half. 2nd half no air guitar lol

Comment

I'll take the niners vs Kermit the frog and his crew in the super bowl

If the Packers vs the chiefs get to the super bowl. It will prove the NFL is rigged and this year will be bought by State Farm

Comment

Wack pack should lose...I do not think they can compete with SF...it will go down to officiating unfortunately...

In the AFC I think KC takes it easily.
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                                Wack pack should lose...I do not think they can compete with SF...it will go down to officiating unfortunately...

In the AFC I think KC takes it easily.
                                I agree but damn that Derek Henry guy is awesome
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X