No announcement yet.

Ford Bronco to debut on OJs birthday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the dealer pricing available? The Badlands/Wildtrak with the 2.7 is tickling my fancy

Any idea what the Area 51 color matches to on f150s?

Do yall think this is the cactus grey?
    Last edited by John -- '02 HAWK; 07-13-2020, 11:46 PM.

Comment

310hp? Really?
      2012 GT500

Comment

I think I just found a replacement for the Mustang, but dammit I was hoping to keep the blown coyote. It's looking like it'll be a loaded 4-door Big Bend in antimatter blue, with road tires for trips down to Disney and what not, and I'll pick up a second set of rims/tires for tooling around Tahoe and the local OHV park.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          310hp? Really?
          400ft lbs of torque and that’s more important when off roading.

But, there is a high performance version that has been out testing. Speculation has been that it has either the Explorer ST’s V6 (415HP 415ftlbs) or the Aviator’s Hybrid V6 (494hp 630ftlbs)

Comment

Fucking hate it. And what is with the conceptual photos with the wheels that are 4" narrower than the tread width of the tires? What kind of stupid ass attempt at marketing is that? Probably created thanks to focus groups.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              I think I just found a replacement for the Mustang, but dammit I was hoping to keep the blown coyote. It's looking like it'll be a loaded 4-door Big Bend in antimatter blue, with road tires for trips down to Disney and what not, and I'll pick up a second set of rims/tires for tooling around Tahoe and the local OHV park.
              We’re thinking Badlands or Wildtrak with the Sasquatch package. That’ll give us 35s but I also want to see what mods it will take to lift it for 37s.

Comment

It will also respond well to a tuner and other basic bolt-ons, whether Ford or aftermarket. It won't be an X4M killer, but it'll be more than fun on the trails, with plenty of power for passing.

Comment

When my kids takes the ranger, I'm thinking a 2 door. Only thing giving me second thought is the towing rating sucks.

Comment

Ford's marketing department has done their job. A lot of buzz about the new Bronco all over social media and the internet in general.

Comment

I don't think they'll convert many hardcore Jeep people, but It seems like they did a pretty good job of fixing the little problems that I hate about our wrangler. No decent options for mirrors when you take the doors off, and the big hard to handle hardtop that's difficult to safely store.
                      Justin

Comment

So do you think Bronco drivers will adopt the Jeep wave, or come up with their own?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                          Ford's marketing department has done their job. A lot of buzz about the new Bronco all over social media and the internet in general.
                          Yea, I'd say this was a pretty successful intro..

Originally posted by the spindoctor View Post
                          I don't think they'll convert many hardcore Jeep people, but It seems like they did a pretty good job of fixing the little problems that I hate about our wrangler. No decent options for mirrors when you take the doors off, and the big hard to handle hardtop that's difficult to safely store.
                          Not so sure. The Wrangler JL has burned a lot of good will with it's quality issues. Traditionally, Ford does a MUCH better job with quality and the lack of a solid front axle means the steering should be much better by default.

I'm pretty sure I'll be trading my Wrangler in next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                            Ford does a MUCH better job with quality...
                            To be fair, we're talking about Chrysler here. Everybody does a much better job with quality than Chrysler. Jeeps have just been historically worth looking past that because nobody else makes anything that is as offroad capable as a Jeep. Well, until now, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              To be fair, we're talking about Chrysler here. Everybody does a much better job with quality than Chrysler. Jeeps have just been historically worth looking past that because nobody else makes anything that is as offroad capable as a Jeep. Well, until now, that is.
                              They are hard to beat. My 13 model rubicon with a level and 34" tires is a beast off road. And with 110k miles hasn't needed a thing. I'm not sure if quality has gotten worse. That said, I dig the new bronco and couple see myself owning one someday

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                                They are hard to beat. My 13 model rubicon with a level and 34" tires is a beast off road. And with 110k miles hasn't needed a thing. I'm not sure if quality has gotten worse. That said, I dig the new bronco and couple see myself owning one someday
                                Yeah I have a buddy with a 2015 (I think) and that thing is unstoppable off road.

I don’t keep up with all the Jeep news, but last year they had a messy recall about bad frame welds on 2018/2019’s. Plus the death wobble that just comes with Jeeps.

Comment

Working...
                                X