Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl spits on cop, cop arrests girl, another girl requests special treatment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl spits on cop, cop arrests girl, another girl requests special treatment.

The reply from the cop is the best thing I've ever fucking heard in one of these videos, and the chick's audible confusion is amazing.

sigpic

Lmao! "You're assuming that officer's gender"..

Turn about is fair play, IMO!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        The reply from the cop is the best thing I've ever fucking heard in one of these videos, and the chick's audible confusion is amazing.

An unlisted video with 19 views?

Do you know who this is or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          An unlisted video with 19 views?

Do you know who this is or something?
          I don't understand what any of that has to do with the content of the video.

What are you trying to detective here?
          sigpic

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Comment

I was trying to figure out more of what's actually going on here by reading the video description...judging by your tantrum...theres a reason you're not sharing the details.

Comment

Do not assume his profession!

Comment

I was trying to figure out more of what's actually going on here by reading the video description...judging by your tantrum...theres a reason you're not sharing the details.
                  Just a video I saw on reddit.

Untwist your panties gumshoe and just watch the fucking video.
                  sigpic

Comment

What tantrum? Him posting a video is a tantrum? Jesus some things never change. You know clowns make an average of 44k a year, yet here you are once again providing your services for free.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      What tantrum? Him posting a video is a tantrum? Jesus some things never change. You know clowns make an average of 44k a year, yet here you are once again providing your services for free.

Comment

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Was i responding to him posting the video or responding to him flipping out when I asked more background info? Get back on your meds or tuck rail and run away like always when your old ass heart can handle all the unnecessary stress you put yourself under.

It is cute to see you come in and save your reddit sister with an unoriginal copy and paste insult. After yall went all derp mode bragging about your reddit technical proficiency...it all made sense. Yall are the miserable type that spend hours a day arguing with random bots on the internet because you can't control your own emotions.

Comment

him flipping out
                              You've got a pretty weak definition of flipping out.

I simply pointed out that none of what you were asking for was required for the context of the video in today's climate of anti-police protesting, and gender/identity politics.

Get back on your meds or tuck rail and run away like always when your old ass heart can handle all the unnecessary stress you put yourself under.

It is cute to see you come in and save your reddit sister with an unoriginal copy and paste insult. After yall went all derp mode bragging about your reddit technical proficiency...it all made sense. Yall are the miserable type that spend hours a day arguing with random bots on the internet because you can't control your own emotions.
                              This is what flipping out looks like.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X