Good / Funny / Interesting Subreddits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good / Funny / Interesting Subreddits

Since I have otherwise reached the end of the Interwebs, I've finally decided to give this Reddit nonsense a try.. I did some googling to pull some interesting subs, but wanted to see which ones were some of your favorites.

So whatcha got?

These are the ones I'm sub'd to.

Comment

Magnus will be here any minute to explain to each of you why you are stupid foe not knowing how to use reddit properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Magnus will be here any minute to explain to each of you why you are stupid foe not knowing how to use reddit properly.
        I could use a tutorial.

Comment

It's just a megaforum with all manner of smaller forums in it. (subreddits)

You go to the search and see if anyone has created a sub for the thing you're interested in. They probably have.

There's likely a ton of stuff that would interest you, but it's named something weird so you may have to ask about it on other, related subs. Then again some are named aptly. They each have their own little set of rules (some lax, some strict) about what they'll let you post in their sub. It's generally ran by whoever started it.You can go and start one right now, but and you may be able to make money off of it, if you managed to monetize it somehow. Not sure. Magnus may know more about that, it really seems like you'd be able to monetize one that had a ton of members.
          WH

Comment

r/holdmycosmo kills my sides on a daily basis.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              These are the ones I'm sub'd to.
              Sweet, I'll check them out..

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              r/holdmycosmo kills my sides on a daily basis.
              I had hold my beer and hold my redbull, but will check this one out too!

Comment

Working...
              X