Boy's vs Da Bearz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboys by 14
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

if i was a beting man, i'd bet Bears by 3

Comment

I'm thinking cowboys by 3. Last second field goal to win.

Comment

McCown is starting. Bears.

Comment

8 hours til kick off!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
              McCown is starting. Bears.
              I still say Dallas by 3, but Dallas winning gets a hell of a lot harder with McCown starting.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

As a Packers fan I will be pulling for the Boys (for once). I think the Packers best chance is trying to win their division rather than the wild card. Since the Packers have games remaining with both teams I hope they decimate each other in the process as well.

Comment

Bears by 17.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

This is a must win for the cowboys, I'm feeling a cold weather choke coming on.

Revised prediction: Bears 24 Cowboys 9

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      This is a must win for the cowboys, I'm feeling a cold weather choke coming on.

Revised prediction: Bears 24 Cowboys 9
                      Lmao. Must win for the Boys on a national stage, Bears take it.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Even the yahoo playoff picture said something along the lines of "Eagles 1/2 game in first, until the cowboys win". It's like giving the game away.

Comment

Is it only on ESPN? My cable has been down since Saturday night eta is tomorrow afternoon. Having to use the old attic antenna.

Comment

1.5 Bears are fav (home field advantage)...so there is a very good chance Dallas will win this game!
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by crooner View Post
                              Is it only on ESPN? My cable has been down since Saturday night eta is tomorrow afternoon. Having to use the old attic antenna.
                              It's on local channel 47 also

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                Even the yahoo playoff picture said something along the lines of "Eagles 1/2 game in first, until the cowboys win". It's like giving the game away.
                                Didn't even think about it being December, fuck.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X