Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My favorite fight video (oldie but goodie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite fight video (oldie but goodie)

I'm sure everyone has seen this video, but damn I can't get enough no matter the time that passes.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

It's a damn fine video.
    The sound of that bat... those boys will feel that shit for weeks.
    He knew when to roll out. It cost him a piece of glass, but it rolled on out.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

too bad he just didnt pull out a full auto rifle from his car and mow them all down. fucking scumbags

Comment

Ting!
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Definitely one of the all time best. Shit fucking cracks me up.

Comment

He threw his shirt at guy with bat lol. Then ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting. Was that a Phillys fan in NY

Comment

What's the story behind the video? Sounds like a bunch of retard New Yorkers.

Comment

that one and the mike valley fight.

i know the valley fight is overrated, but i have to respect when a motherfucker decides it is on and commits to it.

Comment

lol He beat the fight right out of them, sweet, sweet justice!

Comment

lol road cone vs. aluminum bat.

Comment

Liked the commentary lol.... YEEEEES!!!! YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Made me think of the Bear Jew scene from Inglorious Bastards

Comment

Anyone have the video from the gas station where the dude with the Eagles 25 jersey comes in and cleans house?

Comment

Originally posted by crooner View Post
                            Anyone have the video from the gas station where the dude with the Eagles 25 jersey comes in and cleans house?

Anyone find the street racing video with the blown caprice vs gt500.

The gt500 was cooking the clutch at each shift, the caprice swerved over in the other lane..

They kept yelling at the end, run it back, run it back!
                            Last edited by mustang_revival; 06-07-2014, 06:49 PM.
                            WRX

Comment

They got what they where looking for! HOME RUN!
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              And while his kidney stones pass,
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                              X