IKEA and Home Depot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IKEA and Home Depot?

No threads about the recent “wackos” going off in the DFW?

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
    No threads about the recent “wackos” going off in the DFW?
    Its the end times approaching. Hug your families and friends...and carry always. You never know. I'm at that Home Depot all the time.

Comment

At one time these were rarities now they have become common occurrences. Sad world but as mentioned always carry

Comment

I was sitting at a light and heard the gun fire. There was a helicopter hovering over the location for the next 2-3 hours after that. The story in not clear if they were arresting the guy or just kicking him out of the store. From the look of the mans truck he was a contractor and was in the middle of his work day so I can't imagine what he was up to that started all of this. On the plus side no one died, he is in custody, and it is WAY cheaper to send him away for shooting someone vs killing someone.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          On the plus side no one died,
          For now. Both are critical, one shot in the back of the head, the other shot in the face.

Comment

What? A cop is dead.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              What? A cop is dead.
              You're right. The story I looked at was an hour old... another one 44 min old says one of the officers died this morning.

Comment

Oh damn; both of the officers looked pretty young. Him or her passing is a sad thing.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Last night's late news said he was on life support until his mother could come say goodbye to him. It was definitely a bad day for all involved. Except for the shooter, fuck him, and he should have been brought in dead instead of alive.
                  sigpic

Comment

The shooter needs to burn in hell!! Especially now that there's a dead officer.

Anyone know what the motive was?
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by johnboy View Post
                      Last night's late news said he was on life support until his mother could come say goodbye to him It was definitely a bad day for all involved. Except for the shooter, fuck him, and he should have been brought in dead instead of alive.
                      That has to be rough; I can image myself in similar circumstances and at the end results would not be pretty. I think they just said on the radio that the shooter was killed by the police but that doesn't make sense because I thought I saw a picture of him in custody.

Comment

I saw the pos being walked into the jail on the earlier newscast.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          Oh damn; both of the officers looked pretty young. Him or her passing is a sad thing.
                          He was 27, I believe she is 28. EDIT: She is 26.
                          One badge number apart, good friends since the academy.
                          Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          The shooter needs to burn in hell!! Especially now that there's a dead officer.

Anyone know what the motive was?
                          "He was a sweet boy who fell in with the wrong crowd."
                          - His Grandma
                          Last edited by helosailor; 04-25-2018, 06:02 PM.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I thought I heard on the radio he had warrants for his arrest.

Comment

Story I heard was that the shooter was well known by the store for previous thefts. Security officer took him into custody but did NOT handcuff or search him but called for police. When the police showed up the shooter heard the dispatcher announce he had warrants and at that point pulled out the unknown gun and started shooting.

Comment

Working...
                              X