• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 gt...cracked intake manifold????

signs that my shits fucked?

Doubt it. Use carb cleaner to find the air leak

Comment

i got a coolant leak...that tends to leak like once every 3 weeks.

Comment

Time for a new intake

Comment

Does the 03 still have the plastic inlet on the manifold? That's where mine cracked. It was barly noticeable. The new ones are aluminum across the front.

Comment

There $199.99 New @ DALLAS MUSTANG

Comment

There was a huge recall on that plastic manifold for coolant leaks/cracks. Though if you didn't buy the car new, forget about it and call Jeremy at DMP, you can't beat $199.00. Pretty easy to install too or get you an aluminum badboy.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Anyone know if the recall is still valid? Looks like mine finally took a dump and is leaking into the engine valley.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

03 had the aluminum coolant crossover in the front
                  Scott Ganow
                  Lone Star Performance
                  16300 Midway Rd
                  Addison, TX 75001
                  214-630-5006

Comment

Had my 01 crack on the backside, they aren't too bad to change out.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      Anyone know if the recall is still valid? Looks like mine finally took a dump and is leaking into the engine valley.

They stopped honoring that back around 2006.

Comment

I figured it was too old to honor. Thanks for the confirmation. At least I didn't have to drive into Ft Worth to find out.
                        Replacement suggestions? I'm seeing FRPP and Doorman. Thoughts?
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

The Dorman has smaller runners than the factory part. I believe it was CWO that cut one open to compare or he found some info online showing it. Anyhow there was a noticeable performance difference when installing a Dorman on a PI motor over the factory intake. Dormans was restrictive.

Comment

I didn't cut one myself, but I did some research and found a couple of people that did. You don't want the Dorman if you care anything about performance. Lots of information out there as to why, but basically the runners are non-pi with pi ports.

Comment

I have a used one I can sell you. I also have a bunch of performance parts for sale. LMK

Comment

Working...
                              X