The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Last week was fine. The bigger issue was not hearing from Rick for a month.

I'm expecting Carol to die. I would be shocked if they had the stones to kill off fan-favorite Daryl. I'd also be pissed, lol.
    I have to agree, I just don't see them killing off Daryl. There are a few others I could see going first.

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
      I have to agree, I just don't see them killing off Daryl. There are a few others I could see going first.
      Can they kill off Tyrese already? Totally useless character that shames the bad ass from the comics.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        Can they kill off Tyrese already? Totally useless character that shames the bad ass from the comics.
        I feel like they've made up for that with turning Carol into a bad ass, instead of some depressed bitch who walks up to a tied up walker just so it'd eat her.
        For an episode or two, I thought they might try to make them a couple like in the comics for a few episodes of crazy.
        sigpic

Comment

• I hope Daryl doesn't die... he sure came close this week! And how stupid can you be to let one of those fuckers get away. I bet they drag this out for a few more episodes, I doubt it will conclude next week.

Comment

• Dude I don't know. I hope he doesn't get killed. What about dark Rick? I'm liking it but I think Daryl is getting freaked out.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Daryl is way too popular to die. They could kill off everyone but Daryl and still have a show worth watching.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                Daryl is way too popular to die. They could kill off everyone but Daryl and still have a show worth watching.
                Daryl could get his own spin off

Comment

• That's what I'm thinking lol. He may split depending on what rick does
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Rick going dark is totally justified though. Bob would likely still be alive (or at least, not eaten by cannibals) if they had gone back and finished off the Termites like Rick suggested. And clearly, the "kidnap a couple of cops" plan that Tyrese cooked up isn't working that well.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    I feel like they've made up for that with turning Carol into a bad ass, instead of some depressed bitch who walks up to a tied up walker just so it'd eat her.
                    For an episode or two, I thought they might try to make them a couple like in the comics for a few episodes of crazy.
                    Fair point.

Comment

• Well, I think we can rule out two people who aren't going to die. Rosita and Sasha since they were on the talk show last week. I don't think they will kill Abraham or Eugene either.

I can see Carol, Maggie or Darryl getting the axe. All three of them are actors that I could see moving on to other things. Especially Lauren Cohen, she has raised he profile tremendously since the show started.

Oh and I think it is a given that the priest fucking gets eaten.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• There's something about the priest that I can't seem to put my finger on. Yeah, he's paranoid and they showed us what he did in the past to explain why he acts the way he does, but I think there's more to it than what we know so far. This urgency to be out in the woods with no protection ( remember, this is how we found him) is not adding up. Ripping up the floor just so he can get out and get attacked? He's up to something.

Comment

• I just want to know how many "cops" the Grady Hospital has. I mean, Rick had a sizeable group, I liked his stealth plan, but even if it went bad, they have some nice firepower with them.

I think Rick was kind of taken back that Daryl didnt side with him.

And of course I still find it funny that Daryl and Rick are besties now, when in season 1 they hated each other and Rick basically sentenced Merle to death on the roof...

Comment

• I don't know. I do know when someone is having fun and rick was eating that shit up. Almost getting off till Daryl got him back. I think he was more surprised that he was so into it. Who knows

Comment

• I like the way they wrapped things up. I think Rick handled things perfectly and is keeping his badass streak alive.

The priest is a fucking idiot and they should have left him to die.

I don't know why it bothers me so much... by why would the group not take the vests off the cops and wear them themselves? Seems pretty stupid to go into a situation like that without the extra protection, and to provide it for your enemy no less.

Sucks the main character that died did, but they did it to themselves. Pretty damn stupid.

Comment

• I didn't really see that coming.

Morgan has to be the reverend's brother and those marks have some sort of childhood simbolisim.

Talking Dead is great tonight too.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X