Barnwell Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnwell Friday!

I may roll out to Barnwell friday if anyone else is rolling that way. Damn Red River is closed. I havent had any quality time with my toys other than the 200 acres behind my house.
    Last edited by kingjason; 07-18-2017, 08:40 PM.
    Whos your Daddy?

I might be down for that. I've got a membership there. You still in Venus?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      I may roll out to Barnwell friday if anyone else is rolling that way. Damn Red River is closed. I havent had any quality time with my toys other than the 200 acres behind my house.
      What time you plan on going? Staying till Sunday?

Comment

Barnwell Friday!

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
        I might be down for that. I've got a membership there. You still in Venus?
        Yes sir. Just going Friday I think. Sunday going to the lake. I took a couple of weeks off but still have to much shit to do.
        Last edited by kingjason; 07-18-2017, 08:40 PM.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Yes sir. Just going Friday I think. Sunday going to the lake. I took a couple of weeks off but still have to much shit to do.
          Well damn.. I've got to work Friday. I'm in Venus as well. Let e know next time you want to ride. That new place texplex in midlothian, isn't too bad.

Comment

Well damn.. I've got to work Friday. I'm in Venus as well. Let e know next time you want to ride. That new place texplex in midlothian, isn't too bad.
            I saw that place the other day. I can't remember but they won't let my wifes Ace 570 on I think. Man that would be close.

Just looked and WTF, UTV fine, dirt bike fine, KFX700 no bueno. Who makes rules like that.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I saw that place the other day. I can't remember but they won't let my wifes Ace 570 on I think. Man that would be close.

Just looked and WTF, UTV fine, dirt bike fine, KFX700 no bueno. Who makes rules like that.
              When I went up there, they had signs for atv track and trails but they aren't finished yet... they also don't seem to like water on there track. Track was very dry and they said that's perfect 🙄

Comment

When I went up there, they had signs for atv track and trails but they aren't finished yet... they also don't seem to like water on there track. Track was very dry and they said that's perfect ��
                I emailed them today. They don't have insurance for ATV's. Just UTV and DB's. He said soon though. Boats huh!
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Well we are changing venues since no takers. Plus after being out in this damn heat all day it will be nice to be around at a house with A/C when I jump off.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I still like you story about diving and shooting at that big ass gar.

Ever go back?
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      I still like you story about diving and shooting at that big ass gar.

Ever go back?
                      My aunt still owns that place but after my uncle passed the toys kind of slowly disappeared. My mom goes all the time but I haven't been in years to do anything recreational. Not even sure she has a functional boat down there anymore. Although the gar was just off the edge of his property.

My buddy has 400 acres in Dekalb that we went to play on, he has trails all over the place, hills, creeks, lots of shit to shoot at and a spare barn-dominium.

I may sell the Ace and KFX and go another route. Been out there a year and has 10 hours on it. A lot of that is the acreage behind my house.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                      X