Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it take for a '03/'04 Cobra to take down a stock ZR1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL! What happen in here? :P

Comment

• Originally posted by xstang View Post
      Dude, you are so funny! Everyone knows you jump early. Other people on this board have even posted about it..

It doesn't matter though, I no longer have either of those cars. That said, I know there is no chance of getting a straight up race against you so it's not even worth my time. You can deny it, but we all know what really happened..

See me on the 1/4 mile track where you get a fat red light if you jump and you would have no chance in hell.. That's the truth!

lol. its funny how the people i DRUG came back with " you leave early." but video never showed that.. all the rocket scientist V8 guys back then had NO IDEA how to race a supra that could brake boost and not fall back on the hit..

PLEASE show me where its stated that i leave early.. because i will tell them to their face they are full blown LIERS..

It's okay.. keep telling your self thats why you got drug over .. and over... and over... and over...
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnc View Post
        LOL! What happen in here? :P
        people are butt hurt from being drug back to back 8 years ago so are making excuses about why they lost..
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          By today's standards, yes. Back then we didn't know any better how slow they really were.
          Yes... we did. Those LT1 cars either ran low 13's or low 14's. Stock, with nothing in between. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
            lol. its funny how the people i DRUG came back with " you leave early." but video never showed that.. all the rocket scientist V8 guys back then had NO IDEA how to race a supra that could brake boost and not fall back on the hit..

PLEASE show me where its stated that i leave early.. because i will tell them to their face they are full blown LIERS..

It's okay.. keep telling your self thats why you got drug over .. and over... and over... and over...
            If it makes you feel better.. I admit you drug me from the 2 honk until I hit it on the 3rd Honk
            Slow C6..

Few bolt-ons...

Comment

• Originally posted by xstang View Post
              Dude, you are so funny! Everyone knows you jump early. Other people on this board have even posted about it..

It doesn't matter though, I no longer have either of those cars. That said, I know there is no chance of getting a straight up race against you so it's not even worth my time. You can deny it, but we all know what really happened..

See me on the 1/4 mile track where you get a fat red light if you jump and you would have no chance in hell.. That's the truth!
              ll run u and I'm usually the one getting jumped out on.i

Comment

• I hear a certain Flying Banana is going to be coming back soon for some fun grudge racing. He's beaten both Strokd and The Jew Unit.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post

I doubt I'll ever find it, but I'll look for my video of you NOT leaving early against a yellow cobra back in 06.

It went: Honk, Honk, Hogonk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I doubt I'll ever find it, but I'll look for my video of you NOT leaving early against a yellow cobra back in 06.

It went: Honk, Honk, Hogonk

Comment

Sweet.

But this was actually a video on my camera.

Comment

• That Cobra looks familiar...

Comment

• The Cobra belongs to my good buddy Jeremy (Foofinator). 302 stroker, teksid block, 3.4 Whipple on E85.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Stig View Post
                            That Cobra looks familiar...

Looked like it had black Cobra inserts

Comment

the only " jump" in that video was my FIRST run.. Me VS a single supra. and there was actually no honks at all.. the agreement was for me to just GO and him to chase..

so im not sure what your point is steve..
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

• The one in the vid did. I wasn't trying to say it was the same car; sorry for that. I'm thinking of changing mine to black. I haven't made up my mind yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X