White_Lightning doesn't always leave on 1 1/2 honks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monsoon X View Post
    You aint neva lied. I almost HATE that car. I wanna sell it and buy a Bimmer or G8 and Mod the Vette.

But, I'm sorta at the point of no return. Gotta see it through til it's perfect.............THEN sell it. LOL

David- Kids are good, I'm divorced, though. But life is good.
    I hated it too running into one issue after another finishing up the project. Now, the car is fun as hell to drive, but I'm still selling it so I can get my Whipple'd GT500.

Comment

David- Last year. Last year SUCKED. We still work together and own the company together. It's a silly arse situation but, hey at least we still make money.

Steve- Why not just whipple the 98?
      2008 550i
      2007 ZX-14
      2007 Lincoln Mark LT
      2006 GSX-R1300 for sale (make offer)
      2002 RC-51 for sale ($1500 needs new tank)
      1995 Terminated SN95

Comment

Originally posted by Monsoon X View Post
        Steve- Why not just whipple the 98?
        If I don't sell it, I will. But my wife hates this car, she and baby wont ride in it. lol. She's over me having old Mustangs and ready for me to stop being cheap and buy a nice, newer car for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          If I don't sell it, I will. But my wife hates this car, she and baby wont ride in it. lol. She's over me having old Mustangs and ready for me to stop being cheap and buy a nice, newer car for a change.
          I can understand that. The new GTs make me drool.
          2008 550i
          2007 ZX-14
          2007 Lincoln Mark LT
          2006 GSX-R1300 for sale (make offer)
          2002 RC-51 for sale ($1500 needs new tank)
          1995 Terminated SN95

Comment

Thats fuggin great.

Comment

Greatness
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                I can relate to that even though mine's an 04. She liked my Camaro SS better. Plus everytime we see a GT500 she points out how much better it looks than mine. They do ride in it though.

Comment

Working...
                X