School me on hotels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Not only will I make eye contact, but I might grab the back of his neck and make him stare back the whole time... No homo, though.
    you spent too much time in the sandbox

but the shit never fails to crack me up!!
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Surprised it took this long for someone to mention it. They all have it posted at the check in desk now. Most hotels will put a $300/night hold on your debit card. You must have the money in there to cover it, or your card will get declined. Can take as long as 3 weeks to get that money back, bust most times it's 1 week.

No hotel takes cash. Really is best to use a cc.
      Damn. I guess I'll look into a cc.
      2012 GT500

Comment

To me it just seems like you're trying to find a place to just go fuck which is a little ridiculous for $100+ for night. I'd honestly find something else to do that costs less. Yeah you're 18 but it's not that huge.

Comment

I'd reather buy hookers and blow.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
            To me it just seems like you're trying to find a place to just go fuck which is a little ridiculous for $100+ for night. I'd honestly find something else to do that costs less. Yeah you're 18 but it's not that huge.
            Ehh. It's cool. It's somewhere nice/private. Gf and I will split the cost.

She never travels and has never been to a nice hotel so it'd be cool for her. Not to mention alone time has been hard to come by lately.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Just buy a tent and go camping. Sounds like your girl is high maintenance. Hehe

<--- cheap ass

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                I'd reather buy hookers and blow.
                "Rather" and Clint... You don't even know what blow looks like and a HOOKER? I'm sure you'd just sit there and giggle. lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  Ehh. It's cool. It's somewhere nice/private. Gf and I will split the cost.

She never travels and has never been to a nice hotel so it'd be cool for her. Not to mention alone time has been hard to come by lately.
                  Nice Hotel = Gaylord. If you need just wait and save your money. Do this, this is what I did a few years back. Save your money and get a room at the Gaylord, go to a movie, ice skate or whatever over at grapevine mills mall. Then when you're done go back to the hotel with her all happy and shit. Granted we had some alcohol in the mix, it was one of the funniest my ex had ever had.

Comment

Camping idea trumps all. You're on a limited budget. Buy a $20 campsite, bring your tent, spend $20-30 on food, and the rest on booze and condoms. It will last all weekend, and not many ppl cold weather camp. You'll hve plenty of privacy.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

"Rather" and Clint... You don't even know what blow looks like and a HOOKER? I'm sure you'd just sit there and giggle. lololololol
                      Lol.

Comment

Nice Hotel = Gaylord. If you need just wait and save your money. Do this, this is what I did a few years back. Save your money and get a room at the Gaylord, go to a movie, ice skate or whatever over at grapevine mills mall. Then when you're done go back to the hotel with her all happy and shit. Granted we had some alcohol in the mix, it was one of the funniest my ex had ever had.
                        Nice with our standards is much different than hers. She has never been on an airplane or out of the state. the Marriott or similar will be impressive.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Camping idea trumps all. You're on a limited budget. Buy a $20 campsite, bring your tent, spend $20-30 on food, and the rest on booze and condoms. It will last all weekend, and not many ppl cold weather camp. You'll hve plenty of privacy.
                          This. The man is a genius.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Any suggestions on which one? I'm not a baller like you asshats so $100 and under a night please.
                            She never travels and has never been to a nice hotel so it'd be cool for her.
                            So I guess this is just a mediocre hotel night?

Comment

I thought about that. I camp all the time. Camping is intents.

I thought a hotel would be cooler.
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Nice with our standards is much different than hers. She has never been on an airplane or out of the state. the Marriott or similar will be impressive.
                                Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                                So I guess this is just a mediocre hotel night?
                                read.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X