Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be nice...

612-720-6795

Bust this Minnesota bastards chops...I know there are some great shit talkers on here that have nothing better to do. Dudes works at a Tire Store. Drives a Beamer and preys on high school chicks.

Have fun!
    Last edited by ToRqUeTwIsTeR; 06-29-2012, 11:21 AM.

You say that like driving a BMW and banging highschool chicks is a bad thing...

Comment

We'll get right on that.

Comment

More backstory required. We must determine if you're the douchebag first.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by big a View Post
          you say that like driving a bmw and banging highschool chicks is a bad thing...
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            We must determine if you're the douchebag first.
            Probable.

Comment

You mad he's hurting your game?

Comment

I thought for sure his name was going to be Denny.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Uh..... how about no
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Dude, you haven't been here in months and now you ask for a favor with no back story? You of all people should know better...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The backstory is that he made a derragotory comment about my family picture through a mutual friends Facebook page. It was a picture of the wife, kids and I on the Florida Beach.

His comment and I quote, "is he sticking his boner in that little kids back...faggit?"

I don't know the guy...so I did some digging and found what I posted above. The dumbass has his number posted in one of his pictures on Facebook.

Comment

don't show this guy Reddit!

Comment

Btw...love the tag. Oh...and fuck y'all!! Haha

Comment

Why don't you just call him out? If he can't spell faggot, he can't be very hard to brow beat.

Comment

Did I really just read this thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X