Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    you couldn't hold my jock, Carlos!
    Neither could the other so called women.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Knocks me the f out! But I have problems waking up when intake it.
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Makes me drowsy and it overall easier to fall asleep. I can't remember the strength, but I take the stuff from Costco. 2-3 pills. Not sure you can really OD on it.

I started with one pill, which helps - but then upped it to 2 and sometimes I'll do 3. I've heard of others taking 5+ - but I do not directly know those people.

It's worth a shot, that's for sure.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

When I used to party quite a bit I would take it to go to sleep. Works like a champ, It would give me some vivid fucked up dreams....

Comment

be careful messing with the chemicals in your brain. most of the people i know who took brain meds for anything ended up 10 x worse than they were before.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think that's going to be a great idea since I'm on call sometimes. I will just start the countdown until she moves out to help me get through the days I've gotten 2 hours of sleep.

The vivid screwed up dreams can't be any worse than the images of Tony, Carlos and lacrosse outfits. Yikes!

Comment

I take a 3 mg tablet each night before I go to bed... about 30 minutes later I'm out.

Works really good for me... wish I known about it back in my partying days.

mardyn

Comment

My daughter had used it for years. I recently found out, in doing research, that it can cause flare ups in JA patients so we've switched to a rx of Trazadone. It didn't work so now I have her on an over the counter dissolve able tablet that seems to be working great.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

3mg of melatonin is great for me, I take one and I've got about an hour before the engines are pulled back. Some folks I know actually have to take it for up to a week to start getting level results. Some of you that have "hit or miss" reactions to it might need to take it nightly for a week: it seemed to do the trick after that.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                      be careful messing with the chemicals in your brain. most of the people i know who took brain meds for anything ended up 10 x worse than they were before.
                      Melatonin isn't an MAOI or SSRI, doctor.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'll take it occasionally when I need to go to sleep at a reasonable hour but don't feel tired. As others have mentioned I get crazy, vivid dreams. I tend to feel sleepier than normal upon waking though.

Comment

It works best when taken daily, to help regulate your sleep pattern, not so much as a "as needed" sleep aid.

Try to take it and lay down at the same time each night.

Comment

i take it every now and then. Works pretty good, my fiance takes in nightly.

I get some weird dreams, and also wake up a few times, but fall right back asleep on it.

for those that take it regularly, do you find that after 3-4 weeks of use, it doesn't seem to work as well? I used to have to stop one week out of the month, then start taking it again to get it to work regularly. This is when I took it nightly

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              for those that take it regularly, do you find that after 3-4 weeks of use, it doesn't seem to work as well? I used to have to stop one week out of the month, then start taking it again to get it to work regularly. This is when I took it nightly
                              I dunno if I can attribute it specifically to the just the melatonin, but I've been taking it regularly for a few years now, for months at a time, and I still get tired at the same time each night so long as I'm on schedule.

If I'm up late one night for whatever reason, and then sleep in the next day, I can't usually fall asleep until later than usual that next night, regardless of taking the melatonin. It does make me feel a little sleepy if I am laying down, but not to the point of conking out, which is why I say it's not necessarily effective "as needed" like something like aspirin is.

Comment

Yep, take it with my lazycakes. mmmm mmm bitch!

Comment

Working...
                                X