Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas area lake levels - Lake Lavon and Lake Ray Hubbard

Lake Lavon

Check out how the water level chart spikes upward from all the recent bad weather

Lavon Lake Water Level including historical chart

WATER LEVEL - 484.14 Feet
    Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 1:00:00 PM
    Level is 7.86 feet below full pool of 492.00

The US Army Corps of Engineers opened the main boat ramps at Little Ridge Park (<--free to public use) and East Fork Park (<--cost per use) recently.

Lake Ray Hubbard

Lake Ray Hubbard Water Level including historical chart

WATER LEVEL - 429.09 Feet
    Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 1:30:00 PM
    Level is 6.41 feet below full pool of 435.50

Man I really hope our lakes go back to normal. Because I really want a new waverunner In a few years.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

YEA !!!!

We still more rain.

Comment

Good to see. Lavon was looking pretty hopeless the last few times I was that way.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

What sucks is how little time it actually takes to wipe out those lakes. It can literally be safe for boating one season...then 12 feet down the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Kart21 View Post
            YEA !!!!

We still more rain.
            Yup, a fair amount.

Yeah RD, that's true. Some lakes let too much go (i.e. Texoma) for power generation, some too much water is taken - but ultimately you can't assume it'll be good next year, even if it is flooding this year.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              What sucks is how little time it actually takes to wipe out those lakes. It can literally be safe for boating one season...then 12 feet down the next.
              Speaking of lakes, hows Lake Travis? It was looking pretty sad in early November when I was there...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Speaking of lakes, hows Lake Travis? It was looking pretty sad in early November when I was there...
                54.6 feet down...we don't even bother with it for now.

We just hit up the town lake park area or somewhere in the hill country. Got back from wimberly and Fredericksburg not too long ago and it was great.

Comment

Mom was posting pictures of her boat house and dock under water on Lake Palastine.
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Not the best thing to one-up, but we're fucked here in CA in terms of water sports. We need rain in a bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      Not the best thing to one-up, but we're fucked here in CA in terms of water sports. We need rain in a bad way.
                      What's up svo855? Haha jk...man I've seen reports that CA isn't just worried about surface water but also Well water. They're building a massive desalination plant there right?

Comment

Just looked up Whitney Lake Level... still down nearly 10 feet. C'mon rain!

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                          Just looked up Whitney Lake Level... still down nearly 10 feet. C'mon rain!

mardyn
                          It's up a little and a little higher than it was this time last year.... Hopefully we get a good spring to bring it up. Our ramp hasn't seen the water in 2-3 years.

Edit: You frequent Whitney?

Comment

We've had a pretty wet winter and we all know that spring will bring the stroms from the NW that should help our western counties...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                              Man I really hope our lakes go back to normal. Because I really want a new waverunner In a few years.
                              There's too much demand on Lavon now. Even if it fills up it'll just go back down rather quickly if there's any period at all without rain. They really need more supply, another lake. The NTWMD has been talking about a new reservoir called Bois D'Arc out in Fannin county but they're having trouble getting all the land purchased. It's been in planning for 10-15 years I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X