Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Fawks, no thread?

What the fuck?

I mean they are probably going to get hammered, but we are in the playoffs and not sitting at home like the Pittsburg Peelers is awesome!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Word! It will be a close one...who's QB plays better will win the game
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      Word! It will be a close one...who's QB plays better will win the game
      Pulling for Dallas but I think Seattle wins. 31-21
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Since there's a 0.0% chance that fuckhead gets fired, I'm rooting for the Cowboys with everything I've got... I REALLY want them to win but I feel like it'll be a coin toss.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          since there's a 0.0% chance that fuckhead gets fired, i'm rooting for the cowboys with everything i've got... I really want them to win but i feel like it'll be a coin toss.
          this

Comment

I think the Dallas D shows up big today and gets the W. Zeke will have some good runs, and a screen pass for a TD to put Dallas ahead near the end of the game.

We will be there, screaming for a WIN, plus it is Lyn's birthday today, so I'll ask the team to win for her.

Comment

I’m hoping all week they worked on dak getting rid of the ball faster.. I think if they do short screen passes and use zeke correctly, they will confuse the defense. If dak drops back and doesn’t quickly get rid of the fucking ball, it I’ll be a long hard game.. I hope the defense that played the saints shows up.
              Last edited by Stephen; 01-05-2019, 09:26 AM. Reason: Damn auto correct is insane!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

I'm hoping for a less predictable offensive game plan and Dak getting the ball out of his hands quickly without the sacks. If the receivers & passing game are rolling early it opens the field up for Zeke to have a big game. I think the Cowboys win this one by 6 if the offense has a good game. This is based on the premise that the D shows up big time.

I'm looking forward to watching this game. For those of you that are there Have a Great Time and make lots of noise for the home team!

Comment

Dallas by 3
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    We will be there, screaming for a WIN, plus it is Lyn's birthday today, so I'll ask the team to win for her.
                    Kick ass, Lisa wanted to buy me tickets to the game, but maaaan it would be close to a $1k for a pair of nice seats, parking, alcohol and food. I can think of mo better things for my bday for a G cash and if they lose I'd be PISSED OFF!
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Kick ass, Lisa wanted to buy me tickets to the game, but maaaan it would be close to a $1k for a pair of nice seats, parking, alcohol and food. I can think of mo better things for my bday for a G cash and if they lose I'd be PISSED OFF!
                      Hookers n blow?
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

It’s gonna be a fun game for sure. Wouldn’t spend a grand to go but hey if your ballin why not. Best of luck to the cowboy fans! Win or lose been a great season! Enjoyed watching all of these teams play

Comment

Boy's - 24
                          Fawk's - 20

Comment

Omfg that leg! Poor guy!
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              Omfg that leg! Poor guy!
                              I hope that wasn't a career ending injury. It looks bad. Very bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X