Message board for only 20-30 people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message board for only 20-30 people?

Im wanting to start a message board for some other youtubers I deal with. Theres about 20-30 of us and I'd like it to be setup sort of like this forum. Im just not sure what host/site to use or how much a forum like this cost each month for bandwith and what not.
    Thank you for any advice!

shit bro. i thought you were talking about this forum.

20-30 seems nice and cozy.

Comment

Direct them here to a sub forum. Lets MDFMSGA.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Direct them here to a sub forum. Lets MDFMSGA.
        Hellllllll yeah brother!!!!

fresh meat!!!!

Comment

I’m losing money at this point because I built this site to take much more traffic, y’all are more than welcome to setup shop here.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            I’m losing money at this point because I built this site to take much more traffic, y’all are more than welcome to setup shop here.
            You gonna shut us down boss?!?!

Comment

Regret Talisman leaving?

Comment

Would FB groups work? We use them often for youth sport teams and it's handy for scheduling, sync to calendar...communications...etc
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Regret Talisman leaving?
                  I never wanted him gone.....
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    You gonna shut us down boss?!?!
                    Nah, this is one of the best places on the internets, more people should realize it.

Comment

All msg boards are loosing membership. except for reddit with all those karma and gold whoremongers

Comment

I'll re-up my membership here shortly, let it lapse while I was short on cash this past few months. This is the only forum I pay for because its worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                          Im wanting to start a message board for some other youtubers I deal with. Theres about 20-30 of us and I'd like it to be setup sort of like this forum. Im just not sure what host/site to use or how much a forum like this cost each month for bandwith and what not.
                          Thank you for any advice!
                          Can I be a part of your cool kids club?

Comment

Nah, this is one of the best places on the internets, more people should realize it.
                            Promote, promote promote! There's plenty of Mustangs at the local car meets and shit, more than enough mustang owners in the dfw. Set up a tent and sell sticker and t-shirts, or hell, give away stickers at first. Throw a regular car meet? I would think you could still make money off this thing if you really wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              Promote, promote promote! There's plenty of Mustangs at the local car meets and shit, more than enough mustang owners in the dfw. Set up a tent and sell sticker and t-shirts, or hell, give away stickers at first. Throw a regular car meet? I would think you could still make money off this thing if you really wanted.
                              This is a "special" crowd, most people can't handle this place, the happy welcoming, hey bro nice stock V6 mustang stuff doesn't happen here. I'd like to promote but my day job and kids are quite time consuming . If the OP wants to bring some like minded folks here that would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X