Toyata dealers scamming customers with hiked prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyata dealers scamming customers with hiked prices

Looking to get yourself a new 2019 Tacoma TRD Pro or 4Runner TRD Pro? Pick your dealer wisely. People on Toyota message boards have been posting pictures of dealer-adjusted prices on some new 2019 TRD Pro models.

Seriously, screw those dealers. Walk away and share your experiences on social media. Then either find a different dealer or wait. Or, hell, for $67,000 you can get a brand new 2018 Ford Raptor. Then let Toyota know how you feel about it.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Comment

That's absurd

Comment

Fuck a bunch of that stupidity. Anyone who pays 60 grand for ANY Tacoma needs to have their head examined.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            That's absurd
            kinda like dealer mark up that ford dealers have on the new bullitt mustang for a $100,000 when the MSRP starts at $46,595

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              kinda like dealer mark up that ford dealers have on the new bullitt mustang for a $100,000 when the MSRP starts at $46,595
              Heck, they did this for the "regular" Mustangs in 2005 era.
              Ariel and Ariel Appreciation are two awesome funds that have outperformed the S&P over almost every timeframe. I could go on and on but I'm not a pro at investment advice... I'm speaking in generalization. Fair enough for you to call me on it - I can't spell out a foolproof way to make 9% but...

2005-2009 Mustang - Are people really paying $5k dealer markup? - I signed a new job this week, after years of self employment, and decided to buy a new car. We originally went looking a F150s, but my wife and I both really liked the Mustang. All the dealers I have visited here in So. Cal. want a $5k over MSRP markup....
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I remember trying to find a Red TRD Pro, was an absolute nightmare. All Toyota dealers can go fuck themselves.

Comment

Hey let em. Free market at work. If you're dumb enough to pay that then you deserve to pay that. Its worth whatever someone will pay for it. My 94 GT is worth a million dollars to the right weirdo who wants to pay it.
                  WH

Comment

Hell, any truck price is retarded these days. I've been casually searching for a year for a decently priced truck, 4wd, low miles...etc and only found one yesterday that I felt decent pulling the trigger on buying.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

When I purchased my Ford GT, the dealership had added a 50,000.00 "market adjustment fee" to the price on the window sticker....

Fortunately, the broker I used had already negotiated the price for me and that 50K mark up was the first thing thrown out of the deal.

mardyn

Comment

If they can find dummies to pay it, more power to them. I don't care how bad I want something I won't pay a market adjustment. I've never even paid sticker for a vehicle including my Raptor which are notorious for their market adjustments.

Comment

I am old enough to remember the big scandal at Sears on jewelry. Half off! ,Well of the doubled price that is. Sales people have been using these tactics for years.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I thought this was common practice...I'm surprised they even admit that are doing market adjustment.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              If they can find dummies to FINANCE it, more power to them. I don't care how bad I want something I won't pay a market adjustment. I've never even paid sticker for a vehicle including my Raptor which are notorious for their market adjustments.
                              fixed
                              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                              X