$20,000,000,000,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $20,000,000,000,000

When President Obama signs into law the new two-year budget deal Monday, his action will bring into sharper focus a part of his legacy that he doesn’t like to talk about: He is the $20 trillion man.

When President Obama signs into law the new two-year budget deal Monday, his action will bring into sharper focus a part of his legacy that he doesn't like to talk about: He is the $20 trillion man.
    Neither side can stop the debt addiction.
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

doubled the national debt he promised to eliminate.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I say let it ride. We're fucked any way you slice it, might as well live like we're rich for a few more years before the pain sets in.

My guess is it'll take approximately 4.0 years before shtf.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
        http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ion-national-/

Neither side can stop the debt addiction.
        Agreed

The country gave the Republicans a landslide mid-term and this is the kind of crap that lands at Obummer's desk.

Do what the Democrats did in the senate, pull out the nuclear option and start sending stuff to Obama that you know he's gonna veto.

Make HIM explain why he apparently does not wish to abide by the {cough} wishes of the people {cough}.

If the Republicans were going to live up to their rhetoric during the mid-term, they would have done some of this by now.... with a few key exceptions, the Republicans have absolutely no intention of going against the flow.

Go ahead dumb-asses, sneak (back in) the Ex-IM bank through the back door for your lobbyists.... approve that give-away you call a budget in the middle of the night....
        No one will notice... the free-for-all will go on forever.... You will never be called on when it all comes apart...
        Last edited by Gargamel; 11-01-2015, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          I say let it ride. We're fucked any way you slice it, might as well live like we're rich for a few more years before the pain sets in.

My guess is it'll take approximately 4.0 years before shtf.
          I agree. When interest rates go back to a normal range, the US government will not be able to service the debt. I guess all be can do is stock up on ammo and start making plans with neighbors we trust, in case we do have shft moment.
          class joke
          {
          private:
          char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
          double Peas, Carrots;
          string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
          };

Comment

The sooner it falls apart the sooner we can start rebuilding. We get weaker with every passing day and if we get too weak we may not be able to recover at all.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              This.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                This.
                Never let lies get in the way of an agenda.

I'm betting we can bust right on past this limit before the next inauguration. Should be easy.

Comment

Half...double...what difference does it make?!?!

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    The sooner it falls apart the sooner we can start rebuilding. We get weaker with every passing day and if we get too weak we may not be able to recover at all.
                    this guy gets it.

HRC16

Comment

^^^^^ There is a book called "A mote in gods eye" that you should read. It is a syfi but the lesson in it is real.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Hey, buying democrat voters ain't as cheap as it used to be!
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

He did not promise to eliminate the debt. He promised to cut the deficit in half. He also ran as a moderate who promised middle class tax cuts.

Comment

Meanwhile he cries non stop about middle class tax cuts handed out by Bush.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

And there were people who believed it. That's the sad thing about it. Libs don't do anything about debt. They make it worse until the repo man is snatching the shirt off your back.

I keep thinking these kinds of lies can't go unnoticed forever. But hell, I guess they can.
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X