No announcement yet.

Ford Bronco to debut on OJs birthday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should definitely give free gloves when you purchase a new bronco!!!

Comment

Hell yes...so far I love what I see.

Comment

It's go time

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          It's go time
          My wife has a year left on her lease...if these aren't marked up to oblivion we are planning for a 4 door. Hell yes!

Comment

I’m in love... stupid brand new ranger in my driveway.... anyone want to buy my Buick and rangers? Lol

Comment

gonna have to wait and see what sitting in one is actually like some time next year. Being 6'4, not all SUV's and trucks are comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                My wife has a year left on her lease...if these aren't marked up to oblivion we are planning for a 4 door. Hell yes!
                I wouldn't mind getting out of the Yukon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

X's 2. Cargo space looks very little thou

Comment

No 5.0 coyote engine option? Bummer. Are the eco boost motors reliable and a good platform for upgrades? Been out of the Ford loop.

Comment

I think our Wrangler is gonna be out the door next year. That two door Bronco with 35s is sweet..

Comment

I’m in.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

My wife wanted the creature comforts more than the offroading so she just reserved the bronco sport with all the fancy interior stuff. It has 4x4 but definitely isn't an offroading machine.

Looks like I'll have to consider the full size when it's ready...makes the decision much harder when my trucks already somewhat offroad ready and near paid off.

Comment

also, the reservation site crashed on her a few times so ita definitely getting some work in.

Comment

This also makes me really wish I had an investing account setup for more than just retirement...oh well.

Comment

I want one real bad. I’ll take a base model stick shift with the Sasquatch package please.

Comment

Working...
                                X