Clear All

• Cobra Kai

Stringray, one word, he kicks ass...

He's got two senses
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Cheesy and bad acting and awesome all at the same time, just started it
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      Cheesy and bad acting and awesome all at the same time, just started it
      I concur!

Comment

I watched the first couple episodes back when it first came out, but wasn't willing to pay for the rest.

I love the concept.. Picking back up with the main characters 30ish years later, with the original cast.. I would like to see some other 80's movies / shows try something similar!

Comment

Lots of talk about chozen being the voice in the season 3 trailer
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Just finished season one, starting two, good, has some cheese, actually makes me laugh outloud at some parts. Im actually rooting more for Johnny than Larouso, they make Daniel rather petty, not sure if I like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
              Just finished season one, starting two, good, has some cheese, actually makes me laugh outloud at some parts. Im actually rooting more for Johnny than Larouso, they make Daniel rather petty, not sure if I like that...
              He was petty in the movies. Johnny is the real Karate Kid
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I have never seen a movie, especially in this day and age, promote as much drunk driving! I keep thinking he is going to get caught and there is going to be a lesson in there but I finished season two and nothing. Funny. Worth the watch though.

But, I mean Netflix is pushing Cuties.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  I have never seen a movie, especially in this day and age, promote as much drunk driving! I keep thinking he is going to get caught and there is going to be a lesson in there but I finished season two and nothing. Funny. Worth the watch though.

But, I mean Netflix is pushing Cuties.
                  Art imitates life!

Comment

Working...
                  X