X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a fence guy?

Mom bought a new house and needs a fence.. located in the colony

"PSH!!!"

Spire Construction - Elliott Presser - 972-400-0192 - Tell him Big Matt (Jack Burton) sent you

Comment

material or turn-key?

Comment

You need a fence guy? I can get you a fence guy. Hell, I can get you a fence guy by 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          You need a fence guy? I can get you a fence guy. Hell, I can get you a fence guy by 3.
          lmfao!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Pm HookEm
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Mom bought a new house and needs a fence.. located in the colony

https://imgflip.com/i/4g2j2s
              Not sure if you knew or remember Lee Aldridge from back in the day, he had the white blazer with all gold Daytons.
              This is his company, does excellent work-
              Rockwall's premier fence company. Servicing Rockwall, Forney, Heath and the DFW area both commercial and residential. Free quote. Call now!

Comment

Working...
              X