Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASCAR at COTA...Its finally happening!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR at COTA...Its finally happening!!!!

I just reserved a few camping spots and can't wait to get in on this. Anyone else going?

How are they supposed to just turn left now??!?
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Someone better go inspect all of the garage pull ropes before the crews show up...

Comment

Turn 1 is going to ensure at least half this race is run under yellow flags

Comment

Deposit paid.

Nascar at COTA should be greatness. Should keep all the usual drivers and not bring in the ringers.
          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

The '21 schedule is great. I'm telling you, NASCAR is fun to watch now. The stage racing and playoff configuration was/has been the right move.

Comment

Nascar, NFL, NBA, NHL.... get bent Commie shills. I’m not going to cheer for any “athlete” or “league” that is pandering to those destroying cities and forests across our country. The sports leagues all caved to the MSM, Hollywood and the Chinese Communist party. F them all.

Take the money your are going to give them and donate it to Antifa and BLM that way you can eliminate the middle man.

Comment

They jumped the shark. Now they gotta do gimmicks to draw some fans,, granted, the DIRT race at Bristol is a hell of a gimmick. I had season tickets to Bristol for years. Starting going in the 80's. I'd like to see that dirt race

Comment

They finally listened to fans (or at least potential fans). I've said ever since COTA opened that ill go to a NASCAR race there and happily pay a premium.

I think the race will do great.

Comment

Since NASCAR decided to insult 95% of its fan base with Noose-gate I've lost a lot of interest in anything they bring to the table now.

I might watch a race on TV (if I could ever figure out what channel it's on ) but likely will never attend another event in person.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Nascar, NFL, NBA, NHL.... get bent Commie shills. I’m not going to cheer for any “athlete” or “league” that is pandering to those destroying cities and forests across our country. The sports leagues all caved to the MSM, Hollywood and the Chinese Communist party. F them all.

Take the money your are going to give them and donate it to Antifa and BLM that way you can eliminate the middle man.
                      Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                      Since NASCAR decided to insult 95% of its fan base with Noose-gate I've lost a lot of interest in anything they bring to the table now.

I might watch a race on TV (if I could ever figure out what channel it's on ) but likely will never attend another event in person.

mardyn
                      Gives a whole new meaning to "Go Fast, Turn Left".

They took a HARD left.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

not into the hero worship bs . it stopped being nascar when there was no cigar lighter in them .

Comment

Fuck NASCAR

Comment

i agree . i go to 281 speedway to support the guys who deserve it . not some elitist spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                              not into the hero worship bs . it stopped being nascar when there was no cigar lighter in them .
                              National Association of Same Car Racing
                              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
                              X