• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
    I busted out laughing at the two on the stairs

That fucker was out
    That was awesome! Lmao

Comment

The ol’ jack in the box 15min.....armbar clinic.....resurfaces again?

Comment

I forgot how to post videos on here. Tony Stewart punched a guy over the weekend at a dirt track.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Well at least he didn't run him over.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            Well at least he didn't run him over.
            Ha!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Git em Smoke!!!! LOL
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Tony Stewart has a posse of 10 dudes with him! hahaha that'll make him braver

Comment

Comment

That’s methed up man! After she slapped the employee....she went down like a ton of bricks! The camera man should have ran over and said....”oh she dead! She dead!” And what in the world was she doing crawling on the floor? Trying to swipe his feet out from under him at the speed of molasses? Or maybe tie his shoes together?

Comment

i would have waited in there and watched lady gaga lose her shit too.

her dude is acting like it is business as usual with her shit show.

Comment

Drunk women are the worst. They talk a lot of shit and turn their button-pushing, bitchiness up to 11 and then expect to be treated special like a lady.

The store employees could have had a little more composure, but they had to protect their property.

She's going to wake up with a hell of a headache.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                          That’s methed up man! After she slapped the employee....she went down like a ton of bricks! The camera man should have ran over and said....”oh she dead! She dead!” And what in the world was she doing crawling on the floor? Trying to swipe his feet out from under him at the speed of molasses? Or maybe tie his shoes together?
                          They're opiate abusers, that's why they're in slow motion and having a real tough time putting up a fight. Meth heads do a much better job at violence.

Comment

silly white people.

Comment

Were they out of white claw?
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Society really trying to class it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X