No announcement yet.

How bout them Stars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great game, we need to finish it tomorrow...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sigh
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Bummer...
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I knew it was going to be a struggle from the word go. They came out flat.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Definitely not a strong showing on our side. I knew they were not going to lay down. Should make for a wild game 7.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
              Definitely not a strong showing on our side. I knew they were not going to lay down. Should make for a wild game 7.

CN
              All the wind was let out of their sails when bishop went down and they gave up that easy one. I don't agree with the people saying the play should have stopped. It was kind of a bang bang play and is what it is. Once that happened though (and they were already flat before that) they seemed to give up hope.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                All the wind was let out of their sails when bishop went down and they gave up that easy one. I don't agree with the people saying the play should have stopped. It was kind of a bang bang play and is what it is. Once that happened though (and they were already flat before that) they seemed to give up hope.
                We had some opportunities but basically missed them. Benn missed what could've I think tied it at 2-2. Oh well, at least the game starts at 7 on a week night instead of 8:40.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                  We had some opportunities but basically missed them. Benn missed what could've I think tied it at 2-2. Oh well, at least the game starts at 7 on a week night instead of 8:40.
                  True, I think Benn alone missed 2 wide open back side goals. I think they'll come out good tonight.

Comment

We are blowing it this whole game. Everyone is playing scared except Bishop. At least it is still even.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                      We are blowing it this whole game. Everyone is playing scared except Bishop. At least it is still even.

CN
                      They look flat. They are hanging Bishop out to dry. If it wasn't for him it would be 17-1 St. Louis.

Comment

I think they're just outmatched
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

It’s like a perpetual power play. Blues are moving the puck smart, we’re acting like all we did is practice fucking power play strategy for the last 2 days.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Well shit. Hell of a game
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              It’s like a perpetual power play. Blues are moving the puck smart, we’re acting like all we did is practice fucking power play strategy for the last 2 days.
                              That's what I saw too, nothing but them in our side of the rink the whole fucking game and not one fucking power play, bunch of bullshit!

Comment

Yeah, the lopsided number of shots/shots on goal eventually put the handwriting on the wall, but there was still that chance of a win in the OTs. Stars fan here, but the Blues were the all-around better team in this final game.

Comment

Working...
                                X