X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abecx View Post
    Fuck all yall i"ll hack ur alexas
    Requesting the hack tool. For a friend.

But yeah TV is actually dying. Youtube has taken a big ol bite out of it. And it looks like TV is bleeding to death from the bite. Makes sense. Endless, mindless advertisement for shit that you don't want or need. Traditional radio probably also dies sooner rather than later.
    WH

Comment

I haven't had cable in 3 years I only use a TV antenna and I have Hulu and Netflix to watch that's plenty for me! Sometimes I'll cancel Hulu and get Amazon prime for a month. And when game of thrones starts a new season I'll get HBO

Comment

All regular TV has done for decades is make the same shit over and over again. My God it is annoying to watch.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I'm not saying you are sexually frustrated, but are you fucking them chickens??

"Devil's Rejects "

Comment

LMFAO.... "I don't approve of chicken fucking"

I haven't thought about that movie in years.

Fresh eggs are mighty good though.

Comment

I need to just cut the cord. I hardly watch, and when I do, it's netflix/amazon/hulu, or sports online.

Comment

I haven't had cable TV since 12, I started with Netflix and downloads and have recently dropped even Netflix that is free to me. In my opinion 90% plus is all garbage. Yes I do indulge in Main stream movies and a series or two but most of my video entertainment is YouTube, podcasts and for the time being motor trend on demand. I really feel like party politics is the new reality TV and it is poisoning everything.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  I haven't had cable in 3 years I only use a TV antenna and I have Hulu and Netflix to watch that's plenty for me! Sometimes I'll cancel Hulu and get Amazon prime for a month. And when game of thrones starts a new season I'll get HBO
                  I thought you just watched a ton of YouTube videos.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    I thought you just watched a ton of YouTube videos.
                    nah i do like reddit! i look at it everyday

Comment

I've got a Roku, Prime, Netflix, Uverse, a shit ton of DVDs...and maybe 10-12 hours a week free enough for any of it.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Man, I disagree. I think TV programming over the last several years is the best it's ever been. I agree that most prime time network shows are crap, but Discovery and Velocity have some really entertaining stuff.

And if you're into car shows, there's so much to choose from now. And they really focus on the builds and crews, and none of the stupid fake drama crap like some of the early ones.

It would be hard for me to lose my DVR... love being able to watch what I want, when I want and being able to skip the commercials.

Comment

We watch the 10pm news and sometimes Modern Family afterwards. I'll rent an Amazon Prime movie about once every month. That's about it. We haven't had cable in probably five years now. At first it was because the cable bill kept going up, but now I just don't give a shit about watching anything.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

TV went to shit when they kept adding more and more ads.

I used to just dvr the shows that I wanted to watch to avoid the ads, but my cable bill kept approaching $200 and my budget finally said uncle.

Now i have a roku and amazon prime and I just stream whatever I want to watch.

My cable company just introduced a new service where you can pick and choose your channels after years of people wanting that (and being ignored) - screw them - too late!

Comment

Havent had cable in over a decade. We have internet stuff like Netflix, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X