Driving skills, do you have them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
    I still interested in a street freeway drive. If I do get one it'll never see the type of tracks your's does... And probably only a drag track once a year to keep it broke in for the street.
    I saw a blue one in Frisco last week sitting on some SP500's...OMG..

Personally, I'd have to go with a white one.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      I saw a blue one in Frisco last week sitting on some SP500's...OMG..

Personally, I'd have to go with a white one.
      I want one the color of my c6 but they made like 13 of em or some shit, so Ill prob end up with whatever is a good deal. Supersonic Blue and Carbon Black are my back-up dibs after Atomic.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
        I still interested in a street freeway drive. If I do get one it'll never see the type of tracks your's does... And probably only a drag track once a year to keep it broke in for the street.
        Not getting on the street much and it's been put up for a week now waiting on some new brake pads. Apparently, they don't keep the brake pads for the CC brakes in stock, so I'm waiting a little bit for them to come in. Don't want to drive it until they're replaced for fear of damaging the rotors.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
          Not getting on the street much and it's been put up for a week now waiting on some new brake pads. Apparently, they don't keep the brake pads for the CC brakes in stock, so I'm waiting a little bit for them to come in. Don't want to drive it until they're replaced for fear of damaging the rotors.
          sounds like some race car shit right there
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
            sounds like some race car shit right there
            LOL I knew that was coming. Funny stuff.

Comment

i was very fortunate to have grown up in mineral wells where we had a closed down fort walters military base, tons of road racing and open parking lots for whatever, and was hardly ever patroled, top that off with my brother being 5 years older than me and a 69stang toploader 4spd 351c and you have my childhood , great times

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                You guys wanna learn how to drive, you should come out to a autox sometime.
                Agreed!

I do power slides pretty well. Or at least I used to. Been a while since I've driven my car in anger. Tooted around MSR Houston early in the summer in a Fox body. Hung the ass end out a few times. No video thought.

Couple of years ago at MSR Cresson, I'm in the blue car.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                X