Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Time to start taking bets on who dies in Ultron, not upcoming movies....

I think Hawkeye will go personally, no stand alone coming up, more avengers being introduced in upcoming films...time for him to go...

Comment

• My brother has his money on Capt being killed by Iron Man but there is supposed to be a CA3. I am so stoked for this movie it is unreal.

Comment

• Hawk eye

Comment

• Hulk
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Thor and Captain America have sequels coming out after ultron and before infinity war. Thor might die but it would be in ragnarok. Same with Cap in civil war. Although I think they are too popular to kill off. Hawkeye could die and nobody would notice until the fight was over and they looking for someone to pay for the shwarma(sp?).

Comment

• its gonna be Hulk.

Comment

• When Ruffalo signed up for Avengers he signed a 6 picture deal.

1. Avengers
                  2. Avengers 2
                  I'm just speculating on these next ones
                  3. *Captain America 3: Civil War
                  4+5. *Avengers Infinity War 1 + 2
                  6. *Hulk Solo??

Renner and Johansson are movie to movie contracts according to this site - http://www.mandatory.com/2014/08/29/...have-breaking/

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Comment

• Director Joss Whedon spoke to Empire and dropped this bomb: “I've come to the conclusion that Ultron is right. The Avengers need to die.” It wasn't long ago that we published our 'Avengers 2' Death Watch, putting odds on which Marvel character wouldn't survive the events of 'Age of Ultron'.Jan 26, 2015

Comment

• I am surprised they didn't tie Hank Pym into the story as his creator. It would have flowed with Ant-Man

Comment

• That looks so badass, I'm excited.

Comment

• I'm beyond pumped for this.
                              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Aaaaand I am done, no more looking into this. Time to wait and avoid anything to spoil it.

Comment

Working...
                                X