No announcement yet.

Star Wars VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like im driving the hour to san jose, CA to see it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      looks like im driving the hour to san jose, CA to see it!
      Lucky bastard.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
        Lucky bastard.
        I don't know it's still California
        sigpic

Comment

• I'm still pissed......

Comment

• Yep

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              I'm still pissed......
              I can't find a single real imax in Texas I don't see how that happens.

Comment

• You guys will live. Jesus.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  You guys will live. Jesus.
                  No shit! I won't be seeing it in 3D anyway, XD digital is fine with me and cheaper too!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Can't they just print some more IMAX reals?
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• No real Imax at either imax theatres in dfw?? Wtf......
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• It will be in true imax at Fort Worth Museum of Science & History according to Gizmodo.

Comment

• I have been in Florida at Disneyworld all week and just checked out the Star Wars launch bay at Hollywood Studios. It is pretty impressive. It started with a 15 minute film that showed a few clips of Episode VII on a big screen. It looked great of course. They also showed some storyboards from the Rogue One film that is coming next year. From what they showed, it looks like a commando mission type of film with a small rebel force stealing the Death Star plans. I am hoping it might be like Force 10 from Navarone or Where Eagles Dare. Looks like an exciting change of pace type of film in any event.

They had tons of props in the place, both models and life sized. I took a lot of pictures but won't bore you guys with them, I am sure they are out on the Internet.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Watched ROTJ tonight with my 9yo. I'm getting psyched.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            I have been in Florida at Disneyworld all week and just checked out the Star Wars launch bay at Hollywood Studios. It is pretty impressive. It started with a 15 minute film that showed a few clips of Episode VII on a big screen. It looked great of course. They also showed some storyboards from the Rogue One film that is coming next year. From what they showed, it looks like a commando mission type of film with a small rebel force stealing the Death Star plans. I am hoping it might be like Force 10 from Navarone or Where Eagles Dare. Looks like an exciting change of pace type of film in any event.

They had tons of props in the place, both models and life sized. I took a lot of pictures but won't bore you guys with them, I am sure they are out on the Internet.
                            Hell yes. I'd love to see a kickass commando movie in the SW universe.

Comment

• By all accounts, this movie does not suck:

Initial verdicts on JJ Abrams’ new movie ahead of Wednesday’s reviews embargo indicate audience at Los Angeles premiere was feeling the force

Comment

• I will be seeing it in Highland Village thursday at 10 and might see it friday without the wife so I get a better viewing.

Comment

Working...
                                X