No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted earlier, but you need to watch it.

If you've already watched it. Watch it again.

You've likely not heard, ever, a more straightforward and honest explanation of what this new party that Trump's building is about. And how it's against the republicans as much as the democrats. Because they are BOTH against it- us.

Even Naynay would agree with Tucker. It's that fucking good.

Last edited by sc281; 03-09-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post

Early this afternoon Malik Obama, a vocal supporter of Donald Trump currently living in Kenya, tweeted out a picture of what appears to be the birth certificate of his half brother Barack Obama.

Malik previously caused a stir in the Obama family last year when he publicly proclaimed his support for then presidential candidate Donald Trump, in stark opposition to his half brother’s endorsement of Hillary Clinton. Since that time Malik has been a continuous supporter of Trump, using his twitter account to spread memes and other pro-Trump (or anti-Obama) messages.

Today, Malik is again catching the spotlight by tweeting a copy of a birth certificate that displays the name of his half-brother Barack, along with his vital information including his place of birth.

His birthplace does not matter. According to everything I have heard or read his mother was a U.S. citizen when he was born, which makes him a U.S. citizen. His birthplace is irrelovent if one parent was a citizen. I think he was a shitty president, but jesus fucking christ he was qualified according to the Constitution, this is not a hard concept.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• LOL...now the Russians admit to helping Podesta? WTF is going on

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Lmao!

/pol/ finds Shia Lebouf's He Will Not Divide Us flag.

And steal it
                        And replace it with a MAGA hat and a Trump Shirt!

[–]pinkyzup 6 points 5 hours ago
                        Where was it?

[–]breadite112AZ 10 points 4 hours ago
                        Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

It's in Tennessee, or at least was in Tennessee till audio telemetry, flight radar, weather patterns, angles of the sun, star maps and a heavy dose of weaponized autism took it.
                        permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive

Video of it happening! From Shia's own live stream. Lmao!

2 minute video of the above. FF to last 10 seconds. You'll never guess what the kekistani says on the way out!

Last edited by sc281; 03-10-2017, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• When the Failing New York Times tries to stealth edit its Jan 20th headline to fit their current Russia narrative, but forgets about all the papers they send out

Comment

• Never forget, MSNBC is Fake News

Comment

Working...
                                X