Chick fil a has really sucked lately!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick fil a has really sucked lately!

This morning I stopped in the local Chick fil a for a chicken biscuit meal and when I got back to the office I was sadly disappointed. They gave me what appears to be an over sized nugget on a biscuit. What is up with some locations giving you a big chicken breast on a biscuit and others giving these nugget/strips on a biscuit. I mean really? $5.50 for a combo that consisted of 2 bites of chicken biscuit, some mushy hash browns, and a sweet tea that tastes like coffee more than tea?

Looks like it's back to Mc Donalds for breakfast!!!

never had chik-fli-a for breakfast, and it's been over a year since i have eaten there

Comment

Last edited by Damnittsteve; 04-01-2011, 06:12 AM.

Comment

why did you quote me and replace my name with talisman?

Comment

haha, good luck with the delete!

Comment

Yeah, I've noticed an overall decline over the last 4 years. I used to look forward to eating their, now it's somewhere before McDonalds and after Arby's. (for lunch/dinner)
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I've never really eaten there, well not since they used to give out coupons
              for free waffle fries at Irving mall, but thats all I ever had, never actually bought food there.

that was back in the early 90's

Comment

You're doing it wrong. Whatever you're doing.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

it is pricey but it's fucking good.
                  i haven't been mini-sized on any order that i can remember.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I always get great service when I go to chick fil a..... but I only go to one location. Lovers & 75 I believe... Maybe a bit further down.

I'm addicted to that chicken bagel sunflower seed thing they have.

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                      it is pricey but it's fucking good.
                      i haven't been mini-sized on any order that i can remember.
                      The one on Hampton and I-20 has what I consider normal size sandwiches; but the one here by my work( MacArthur and 635), seem to skimp on everything!

Comment

I haven't been going for a while. I just got bored with their menu.

Comment

I never have a problem with bad food from Chick-Fil-A. I only stop at the new one on heritage Trace in fort worth or the one on Ruffsnow in NRH
                          92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                          15 GT w/PP

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
                            I mean really? $5.50 for a combo that consisted of 2 bites of chicken biscuit
                            You just described everything on there menu, cept lunches are more $

I go elsewhere

Comment

Call the corporate offices, and explain the bad dealings you've had at that location.

20 bucks says they send you some new coupons and either shit changes there, or the managing partner gets replaced. They don't fuck around when it comes to customer service or quality when it gets reported. My ex reported one time that the girl at the drive thru never said "My pleasure", which is the official Chic-Fil-A responseand was kind of bitchy,. It wasn't a month or so later that she was gone. Now I'm not sure if they fired her for that, or other reasons, but my ex did get a letter back from corporate offices, and a few free sandwich coupons, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X