Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl spits on cop, cop arrests girl, another girl requests special treatment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    You've got a pretty weak definition of flipping out.

I simply pointed out that none of what you were asking for was required for the context of the video in today's climate of anti-police protesting, and gender/identity politics.

This is what flipping out looks like.
    Lol at gatekeeping "flipping out". I ask if you know the people in the video for more context and you get all defensive. If you wanted to narrow the viewing scope of your post to gender identity and anti police hate...then say that. We don't surround ourselves with political extremists like you.

And You want to see flipping out...just hang tight for tali's response. He is and always will be the easiest person on this forum to trigger. Like I said...the fact that you 2 are hard core redittors explains every bit of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      We don't surround ourselves with political extremists like you.
      What in the world of ignorant fucks makes you think I do that?

What is wrong with you?

Your projection abilities are on levels I can't even begin to comprehend. I just posted a funny video dude. That's it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        What in the world of ignorant fucks makes you think I do that?

What is wrong with you?
        You literally brag about your reddit proficiency...that entire site is filled with political extremism. On a Saturday afternoon, you felt compelled to download a politically charged video off of reddit, upload it to your channel unlisted and only share it here. You then thought that those of us that watched it would know your intent was to only narrow down on anti police and gender identity. That video is only interesting if you know someone involved with more backstory. Thats wild man...

Comment

Dude, you're pretty fucking stupid if a two minute video where the only focus was a spit, an arrest, and a gender quip was too much for you to narrow down on the content of what the video was about.

Untiwst your panties and just laugh at the video my guy. Stop trying to tell us how cool you are.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad it's not "Mexican Lives Matter" because we'll all die from they're protest!

Comment

Was i responding to him posting the video or responding to him flipping out when I asked more background info? Get back on your meds or tuck rail and run away like always when your old ass heart can handle all the unnecessary stress you put yourself under.

It is cute to see you come in and save your reddit sister with an unoriginal copy and paste insult. After yall went all derp mode bragging about your reddit technical proficiency...it all made sense. Yall are the miserable type that spend hours a day arguing with random bots on the internet because you can't control your own emotions.
              I haven't been on Reddit in months and rarely used it before that. I finally created an account after typing a series of a dozen questions into google over a month and finding Reddit had the best answer for most of them. I played with it for a month or two, then moved on to more important things. If I wanted to argue with idiots all day I'd still be a regular poster on here. At any rate, calling yourself a bot is just about the funniest thing I've seen all day, so at least you've got that going for you. I'll let you know when you rate above a cut and paste insult. Don't wait by the phone though.

Comment

And You want to see flipping out...just hang tight for tali's response. He is and always will be the easiest person on this forum to trigger. Like I said...the fact that you 2 are hard core redittors explains every bit of it.
                Oh boy, I talked about Reddit once on the internet a few months ago and now I'm a hardcore Redditor! Let me guess, you belong to a lot of groups that have "Mom's Against...." in their titles. You're going reefer madness over... reddit. What did reddit do to you?

Comment

The butthurt is deep in here. Wow
                  1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Comment

Description was all over it. This bitch purrdiddy wants a synopsis, an article following the incident, then a college thesis on the moral implications on the contents of the video.

Dude's being a bitch.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                        best post in thread so far

Comment

Yeah, I'm not picking sides but it's clear

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            I'm so glad it's not "Mexican Lives Matter" because we'll all die from they're protest!
                            Yeah when they stop going to work and the lawn doesn't get mowed and we can't get mcdonalds
                            WH

Comment

Y'all racist

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                                Y'all racist
                                I prefer the term Merit-ocritist
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X