Boy's vs G-Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy's vs G-Men

Uggg, if we can't beat the Giants we suck for sho, hell even if we do beat them, if it's not done in a ass whipping fashion, we really do sucketh. The only way we can get into the playoffs now is to win the NFC LEast and it starts today.

Boy's - 31
    G-Spots - 17
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Fuck the Cowboys and the NFL. Haven't watched a game yet and have no plans to.

Comment

40-21 Dallas
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Don’t give a shit. Fuck those goddamned overpaid prima donna virtue signaling assholes.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Dak likely has a broken ankle and done for the season!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

uhg.. Poor Dak.

Comment

Congrats to the Cowboys here and wishing Dak a full recovery, but nonetheless this game provided yet another blatant example of how inept refs are deciding the final outcome rather than the players.

Comment

Will Dak lose his job to the backup like we saw with Romo?

<-- question coming from a guy that does nothing more than watch the 8 minute recap on youtube. I'm not watching the games anymore. Haven't for 6-7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                  Will Dak lose his job to the backup like we saw with Romo?

<-- question coming from a guy that does nothing more than watch the 8 minute recap on youtube. I'm not watching the games anymore. Haven't for 6-7 years.
                  No. Unless he comes back and is complete trash. But Bledsoe was on a rapid downward spiral so it was easy to make to switch when we saw what Romo could do.

Comment

If Dak can come back next year, I think he’ll still be a Cowboy. But JJ will move on if he has to take two years off.

EDIT: Just heard that the recovery time is 6 months. So, as long as he doesn’t have any problem (ala Alex Smith) he may be OK.
                    Last edited by Sgt Beavis; 10-12-2020, 07:46 PM.

Comment

I could probably watch the Cowboys win or lose, but Goodell and the NFL suck too much and don’t deserve $0.00001 from me watching even 1 commercial.

Comment

Working...
                      X