Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
    Unrelated commentary:

Is that a fucking apostrophe in the phrase "No Limits" on that sign back there? Fucking seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      Unrelated commentary:

Is that a fucking apostrophe in the phrase "No Limits" on that sign back there? Fucking seriously?
      It's just a highlight of the flames. I checked one of my pictures on my phone that I took yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        Great weather, great turnout, had a blast!

Appreciate it!

The place was PACKED by the time I got there at 10. Unbelievable, tons of cars and cool folks. It wiped me out, I'm sending the old man today. My buddy had his 7 yr old boy with us and he barely held in there. He was rewarded with a few spirited laps around the track at the end.

Pic from the wrap up beer with cool cat. We closed it down!
        Nice to meet you, your Mustang is really clean. I was also wiped out by the time I made it home. I guess a combination of sun and wind burn.

Good Guys may seem too expensive to attend on the the surface, but there is more to see and do than any other event in the area. You have to hoof it and have a plan of action in order to see everything, and that still isn't good enough. I will definitely be at the October event.

Danny, I did go back to the Christian Classic event after going home for a quick snack and to feed my pup. By the time I got there it was wrapping up and people were leaving, awards about to be announced. I guess you had left by then.

Originally posted by talisman
        Your Cougar still looks great, Clayton.
        Thanks Eric, even though the paint job is now considered a 10 footer.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          Danny, I did go back to the Christian Classic event after going home for a quick snack and to feed my pup. By the time I got there it was wrapping up and people were leaving, awards about to be announced. I guess you had left by then.
          You probably wouldn't have recognized me anyway. I cleaned up Denny's II and took it out there with a for sale sign on it. It's amazing how much attention it got. lol

I would have made it out to Goodguys, but I was on call this weekend and needed to stay close to home.

Meant to say your Cougar is still looking great, man. Even if you say it has a 10-footer paint job, it's probably my favorite early Cougar out there.
          Last edited by 46Tbird; 05-08-2018, 08:29 AM.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
          X