Supreme Court Keeps Texas Voter ID Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BP View Post
    You would be amazed. I have a relative that denounced his citizenship, cancelled his social security account and hasn't filed taxes in 20+ years. His car has home made plates on it and his ID is from the Republic of Texas, he lives in Florida.

As long as you never plan on making anything of yourself and have a family system that'll let you be a leech you don't need an ID. Or even a checking account for that matter.

He can vote though, and could get a real ID if he wanted.
    Why the hell would you denounce citizenship and stay here? That defeats the whole purpose. If you hate it here that much and don't want citizenship that is fine, but it seems part of that plan would be to move to somewhere you like.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      Why the hell would you denounce citizenship and stay here? That defeats the whole purpose. If you hate it here that much and don't want citizenship that is fine, but it seems part of that plan would be to move to somewhere you like.
      Well he got the idea that he could sue the government and get all of his social security and taxes back since the IRS and SSA are illegal under the constitution. He has a good argument but the SCOTUS has a better one. So he keeps waiting for a court date and he really doesn't owe enough for it to be worthwhile for the IRS to go after him.

Comment

Working...
      X