No announcement yet.

Naynay moving to Canada???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yall motherfuckers almost cost me my job reading some of these posts.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      yall motherfuckers almost cost me my job reading some of these posts.
      They let you out of the snack yet?

Comment

doubt it. tyler is my FB friend, not sure what damage he thinks i can do to his lil gem here
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

lets make america race again

Well without that dirty kenyan, it should be a lot less divided at least. He was divisive as all hell. You could just hear the butthurt and white hate.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            False

False

One. We're still very close friends.

False.

False

Go where?

ZERO.

lmao

Nobody is crying but you, pussy. NONE of the shit you're talking applies to me.

I know you're so goddamned stupid you can't do anything in life but drive a truck.

lmao. Not fat, DEFINITELY not bald.

lol, I take care of my kids. But since you think you know so much, you're more than welcome to call my ex wife and ask her if I owe her one red cent. I'll wait.

Get back to touching kids, pedophile.
            Lies, you know it we know it.You are just a fat short angry boy who hits on his wife when drunk, witch is most of the time. Pay that child suport deadbeat.

Comment

i'm done trolling for this term, but how come the ones who post in here most often use the worst english?
              How many time we herd this story?

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                Lies, you know it we know it. You are just a fat short angry boy who hits on his wife when drunk, witch is most of the time. Pay that child suport deadbeat.
                I hit on my wife when I'm drunk. Usually results in... marital relations happening. Hell hitting on her is how I wound up with her in the first place. If I'd never hit on her, she may have thought I wasn't interested.
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                  Lies, you know it we know it.You are just a fat short angry boy who hits on his wife when drunk, witch is most of the time. Pay that child suport deadbeat.

This is highly entertaining, child molester.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Fat short drunks sure have a short fuse.
                    Guess you are correct, you cant beat a wife who dont stay with you, lol
                    how many failed relationships has it been now??
                    And pay that child support deadbeat. Fat short balding drunks are fun to troll.
                    You fill all three.
                    Sucks you dont know shit about me but you like most cry babies feel the need to tell your life story. always looking for a pat on the back.
                    But keep making shit up about me, thats cool thats what the smack is all about.
                    I on the other hand post facts from all your drunk crying fest you have posted over the years, post from your x girlfriends. must suck never seeing your kid with the restraining order. Again pay that child support;;;;lol

Be looking for your reply, you can't help your self. I have lost count how many failed relationships has it been now???

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I'm going back to fucking with naymay. hell at least his post and replies are halfway fun to read and he don't get all butthurt. You act like like a little bitch. later drunk..

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                        Fat short drunks sure have a short fuse.
                        Guess you are correct, you cant beat a wife who dont stay with you, lol
                        how many failed relationships has it been now??
                        And pay that child support deadbeat. Fat short balding drunks are fun to troll.
                        You fill all three.
                        Sucks you dont know shit about me but you like most cry babies feel the need to tell your life story. always looking for a pat on the back.
                        But keep making shit up about me, thats cool thats what the smack is all about.
                        I on the other hand post facts from all your drunk crying fest you have posted over the years, post from your x girlfriends. must suck never seeing your kid with the restraining order. Again pay that child support;;;;lol

Be looking for your reply, you can't help your self. I have lost count how many failed relationships has it been now???

Literally nothing you have posted is true, and everyone reading this knows it. But by all means, keep it going.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                          His current girlfriend and his son were over at my house not 5 days ago. Moron.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Whatever, fuck Cboop, where you at Geor!!???

Comment

• unless brent lost all his hair over night, packed on an extra 40, and sig239 is a 7footer, his posts are hilarious.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X