Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the one car you wish you had back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss my old 68' El Camino SS muncie 4 seed.

Comment

The first car I ever truly bought...a 2000 single cab ranger with the 3.0 v6 and 5 speed manual. That truck was so good to me. I’ve had much ‘cooler’ cars since then but I really miss that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
        Hands down the old 4x4 Fairmont station wagon. I drove it in college and for a broke ass kid I could’ve kept it and made it work but I didn’t. When Forrest was still here I asked him about it and he said it was on a friend’s ranch. I’d still give my left testicle to get it back. My kids would love it and I would too.
        I tried to buy that thing around 2005 but was too late.

I'd like to have my old 86 SVO back.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzwell View Post
          66 Impala SS427. Marina Blue, factory gauge console & buckets. Bought it just out of high school & the Arab oil embargo had just hit. Dollar a gallon gas in the early 70's made big block cars cheap.. Other choice would be my 65 Vista cruiser. Nothing special, I've just got a thing for wagons...
          My stepdad had a black on black SS427 67 Impala, 385 horsepower, power windows, automatic, etc. I wish I had that car and I am not even a chevy guy.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
            I tried to buy that thing around 2005 but was too late.

I'd like to have my old 86 SVO back.
            It was 04 or 05 when I traded back to Luke for an 88 Turbocoupe.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
              It was 04 or 05 when I traded back to Luke for an 88 Turbocoupe.
              Wow, didnt know that. After I didn't get it, I bought a super clean 87 Turbocoupe.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

like most guys, my first one.

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 single cab / short bed. 2/4 drop, 360 with long tubes and dumped out back, shaker hood, and a nice sound system.

Comment

Working...
                X