• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garycrist View Post
    Mine the miner not the gold. Or, sell the gold pans
    and shovels to them.

Sell your biz to the new people! You have an established
    business so, sell it and offer your expertise for a mgmt. fee too.
    I will take the income potential over the long run vs. The one time payout.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Well, my fuck flakes are going over well, until the snowflakes get triggered realizing theyvpurchased them from a store called TrumpYeah [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

• Nice response.

Comment

• TDS is real. It’s insane how unhinged some become just seeing his name.

I think my wife will want some laser cut signs with our business logo come January or so. She will want one for our home office and our other office space.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            TDS is real. It’s insane how unhinged some become just seeing his name.

I think my wife will want some laser cut signs with our business logo come January or so. She will want one for our home office and our other office space.
            Just let me know
            Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            Nice response.
            I try to keep any political views and leanings out of my dealings with them and focus on their hypocrisy and/or asinine responses!

In other news, nother bulk order going out. These are my favorite thing to do, really, when it comes to production. Set up the logo, set up the tumbler, and change cups every 2.5-3 minutes. It is almost like printing money!

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              Just let me knowI try to keep any political views and leanings out of my dealings with them and focus on their hypocrisy and/or asinine responses!

In other news, nother bulk order going out. These are my favorite thing to do, really, when it comes to production. Set up the logo, set up the tumbler, and change cups every 2.5-3 minutes. It is almost like printing money!

My wife wants a few tumblers now too... We will want about 30 this time next year or more.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                My wife wants a few tumblers now too... We will want about 30 this time next year or more.
                Now...or later?

I'm placing a tumbler order today on lunch

Comment

• Fuck flakes, it's a fucking blizzard over here. I have cut almost 1000 flakes since I started selling them. A "lets see what happens" moment has now pushed us WELL past my laughable revenue goal earlier this year!

And it isn't over. I am still getting 10-20 orders a day for them. Some order 1, others order 60. Now, if the USPS could get their shit together and stop whistle dicking around with my packages!

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                    Now...or later?

I'm placing a tumbler order today on lunch

Probably January when we take over our new business. You have an Arkansas map file like the TX one?

Comment

• I don't. I can look for one though

Comment

• It may not look like much, however, this tote holds approximately 25 packages, more than 100 fuck flakes, and inside of one of those packages is my 1000'th flake. 1000 fucking, fuck 2020, fuck flakes. That is insane. And the orders keep coming. I printed my orders from today and part of yesterday. Before I could make it from the printer to the table to start packing and shipping, 3 more orders came in...

Comment

• Well, lasers are up and running in the new shop. Still not a "dedicated" space, but I had to get back to producing and turning $$ with these things. This is a notoriously slow time for this business, so I took some time to work on "new" stuff. Yes I know the ejection port cover is upside down..

Other than the obvious gun stuff. We are working up sign blanks, as well as acrylic based stuff. Custom cupcake toppers, cake toppers, etc. I've got some requests for scale diorama stuff and some trophy plaques for a model car show as well.

Comment

• Looking for that next big thing...

Comment

• PM sent

Comment

• I haven't updated this in quite some time! Not sure if many are still following it, or if anyone is still here. Though, it helps me to chronicle this journey to keep me motivated. We have set a revenue goal for this business and our (both mine and my wife's) drive to make it successful has peaked at the same time. We did 120K in the first full year doing this. That was fueled by Trump hats. 2021 was quite a drop, I think we might have run 30K. Our goal, for now, is a consistent $50K in revenue year to year.

We are still doing the laser thing on the side. We were pretty dormant last year. I ran some bulk/wholesale orders in the early/mid part of the year, though we spent most of it getting settled in to the new place. I finally got a room framed up and insulated for a conditioned space for the lasers. It has been quite nice running them in air conditioning! My wife added screen printed T-shirts to the mix late last year which REALLY drove sales at our holiday markets, we did about 2/3 of our revenue last year at Holiday Markets in November and December.

Early last year, we decided to add an embroidery machine to the business. Then it sat. We did a few things with it, but never really marketed it or learned how to use it. My #1 goal for the "slow" season this year was to learn to run that damn machine and make it pay for itself. We've started with hats that have local school mascots or logos on them with the 3D puff embroidery. I've had that machine running every day this week! A post in the local Caddo Mills facebook group with one picture of a hat has turned into several wholesale orders for businesses and a steady stream of retail sales for Caddo Mills hats.

I'll get some pictures up later today of some of the stuff we have been running.

Comment

Working...
                                X