Need recommendations on engine building shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need recommendations on engine building shops

As the title say, I am looking for recommendations on engine building shops in DFW or within decent driving distance. I need to freshen up a 331 shortblock that has been sitting for 16 years. Anybody have someone that has done work for them or that they would recommend that isn't a know it all asshole, will build it right the first time, and won't bend me over the workbench?

Kim Barr is still around and has a very good reputation. As for the rest of your qualifiers unicorns don't exist.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        Thanks for the recommendation.
        Yeah I figured you'd get 15 different answers! Check with Morgan and Son too, I have a feeling they're pretty backed up though. All those Discovery Channel fans seeing their stickers on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Kim Barr is still around and has a very good reputation. As for the rest of your qualifiers unicorns don't exist.
          Last time I had a short block built that's who I used.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Yeah I figured you'd get 15 different answers! Check with Morgan and Son too, I have a feeling they're pretty backed up though. All those Discovery Channel fans seeing their stickers on TV.
            I was kind of gravitating to M&S after seeing all of the good reviews. I've see a few of their cars at the track too. I'll call both place on Monday and see what they can do.

Comment

Working...
            X