X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She would be TOTALLY CONTROLED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      I understand that, but the people on the other side pushing it baffles me.

About a year prior to the election reason magazine did an in-depth article about Harris and came to the conclusion that she's a nothing and utterly incompetent. Her only skill is weaseling herself into various positions where she can sleep until 11 in the morning and draw a fat paycheck.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I understand that, but the people on the other side pushing it baffles me.
        Again, that was the game plan... the whole reason for Pelosi pushing to invoke the 25th amendment last year, this wasn't about Trump, it was about what to do when they got Biden in there. If they framed the message as anti-Trump then no one would bat an eye when they later pull it on Biden to get Harris in there (like they wanted from the beginning).

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi refused to say Friday whether extraordinary constitutional measures should be invoked to remove President Donald Trump from office, saying, “that’s not for us to decide,” even as she throws her weight behind a new bill to give Congress a role in determining whether the President of the United States must be forced out of office because he’s incapable of doing his job.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• The media wants Harris in the office of president as soon as possible, they need the whole three years and four months to build her worthless ass up for the next term.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            The media wants Harris in the office of president as soon as possible, they need the whole three years and four months to build her worthless ass up for the next term.
            If 'they' were smarter they'd have picked someone who could have lasted 2 years so she'd have the chance to make 10 years out of it. Biden will be doing good to hit State of the Union '22.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              If 'they' were smarter they'd have picked someone who could have lasted 2 years so she'd have the chance to make 10 years out of it. Biden will be doing good to hit State of the Union '22.
              Picking Biden as the presidential candidate was a strategic versus a tactical decision. It was very obvious that Trump was going to win so they picked the candidate who's loss would hurt the new Democratic party the least and they were also hoping to purge the party of the older non Jacobin Democrats. The opportunity that covid-19 provided the Democrat Party was unforeseen and the pick for the candidate could not be undone.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• No they knew what they were doing. They picked the most moderate on paper to steer the independents towards them. What they had in mind however, which has been playing out is playing puppet master. This was the plan all along.

Comment

No they knew what they were doing. They picked the most moderate on paper to steer the independents towards them. What they had in mind however, which has been playing out is playing puppet master. This was the plan all along.
                  Not a prayer man.Trump was going to tap dance to the easiest re-election in world history outside of a totalitarian Nation until covid came along. Biden clenched the nomination prior to the Democrat Party realizing they would even have a prayer of winning

Comment

• harris was never intended to be president. she was merely a token . they will carry joe along until 2024 then field a new progressive . if they get the voting laws turned the way they want they will be a shoe in just like biden . no way in hell he got 80 million votes. it will be more of the same unless the rep take both houses by big margins .
                    the big plan is to bankrupt SS/medicare so they can pull off universal healthcare along with their universal income .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                      harris was never intended to be president. she was merely a token . they will carry joe along until 2024 then field a new progressive . if they get the voting laws turned the way they want they will be a shoe in just like biden . no way in hell he got 80 million votes. it will be more of the same unless the rep take both houses by big margins .
                      the big plan is to bankrupt SS/medicare so they can pull off universal healthcare along with their universal income .

In his last hours Hitler was ordering nonexistent divisions to attack the approaching Russians. Congress is doing the exact same thing when they start talking about spending trillions of dollars that we don't have. Right now we're getting away with it because people are willing to lend us money. That will stop soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        [/B]Right now we're getting away with it because people are willing to lend us money. That will stop soon.
                        I keep thinking all this shit they do with money will have to end someday. That they can't just print forever. But people were saying this 12 years ago. It's still going on.

There's probably a threshold they know about that they just can't pass. You can print and enslave the people to a certain point. They've already figured out that if you cross it, the whole thing breaks. At which point you've killed it and all hell breaks loose. But up to that point, you can just keep printing.

Looks like the rule is something like "You can't breach 2 or 3% inflation per year or you're fucked.
                        WH

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              I keep thinking all this shit they do with money will have to end someday. That they can't just print forever. But people were saying this 12 years ago. It's still going on.

There's probably a threshold they know about that they just can't pass. You can print and enslave the people to a certain point. They've already figured out that if you cross it, the whole thing breaks. At which point you've killed it and all hell breaks loose. But up to that point, you can just keep printing.

Looks like the rule is something like "You can't breach 2 or 3% inflation per year or you're fucked.
                              At some point we're going to have to go back to 1970s style inflation to chop down the debt. What determines our fate is the bond market and how long people are willing to buy our debt. A close friend of mine runs the bond fund for Prudential Insurance and he has about 400 billion dollars worth of bonds on his desk that he manages. Him and I talk about this sort of thing all the time and he said when the fall comes it will happen very rapidly and once it does US Treasury bonds will be junk bonds and the dollar will stop being the world's Reserve currency.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                At some point we're going to have to go back to 1970s style inflation to chop down the debt. What determines our fate is the bond market and how long people are willing to buy our debt. A close friend of mine runs the bond fund for Prudential Insurance and he has about 400 billion dollars worth of bonds on his desk that he manages. Him and I talk about this sort of thing all the time and he said when the fall comes it will happen very rapidly and once it does US Treasury bonds will be junk bonds and the dollar will stop being the world's Reserve currency.
                                It will happen virtually overnight and it will be a crisis of confidence. The first sign of trouble will be when there is a widely accepted alternative reserve currency.
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X