First time Colorado trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    This. I don't know what the fuck happens between bottling and it making it to the stores, but I hate bottled Coors and loved it straight from the plant.
    Right!

During the tour, they stop at the "spout" and give you straight from the cold barrel. Its the freshest Coors beer I have ever had and delicious. And I agree, not sure what happens by the time it gets here, but it doesn't taste like it does up there. Even the beer you buy local is good.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Get a 4wd and some supplies, and go get lost.

Comment

Thanks for all the information. Unfortunately, the wife’s appendix decided it was time to come out so we’ll have to head there another time. Lots of great info here. You guys are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
          We’re planning a wheeling trip at the end of the month around Silverton area. Sounds like there will be white stuff on the ground.
          There is a facebook group for colorado trail conditions. I highly recommend checking that first. Many trails are going to be closed by the end of Oct.

I recommend having MT tires and recovery gear. Don't go alone if at all possible.

Comment

Working...
          X