No announcement yet.

Quitting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i believe the main issue is if you got the trump jab the severity of covid drops dramatically . i took it because of my health and after talking with my doc . when we all had covid it was nothing more than a cold or mild flu . i agree it is a choice. your right either way . i'm not worried about being around those not vaccinated because i am .

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
      Will getting the shot boost your ESG score ? asking for a friend
      Yes, but not as many as if you had BLM paraphernalia and donations to the cause. Climate change policies are also x2 BONUS.

Comment

COVID vaccination policies being instituted by some employers is to me no different than the OSHA medical surveillance requirements I was subject to at a couple of my former employers. Just part of the fitness for duty to don a respirator if need be, and if didn’t want to comply with that I would of course be free to go find another employer. Politics and internet global conspiracy theories had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          COVID vaccination policies being instituted by some employers is to me no different than the OSHA medical surveillance requirements I was subject to at a couple of my former employers. Just part of the fitness for duty to don a respirator if need be, and if didn’t want to comply with that I would of course be free to go find another employer. Politics and internet global conspiracy theories had nothing to do with it.

Your comparison between wearing a respirator and injecting yourself with an experimental gene therapy is laughable. Really think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
            Your comparison between wearing a respirator and injecting yourself with an experimental gene therapy is laughable. Really think about it.

Your apparent lack of any knowledge about what OSHA medical surveillance entailed is obvious. Stick to things you personally know about next time or Google beforehand so you can fake it.

Comment

Your apparent lack of any knowledge about what OSHA medical surveillance entailed is obvious. Stick to things you personally know about next time or Google beforehand so you can fake it.

I completely understand the OSHA qualifications, this doesn’t change the fact that you are ok with your employer requiring you to inject yourself with something experimental. Seems to be a strange hill to die on. Is it warm with all that wool on your back?

Comment

Your employer can not require you to do anything. If you’re opposed to their policy you’re free to leave. Otherwise you can bitch and moan to them or on a website. What I am opposed to is government officials, be it Sleepy Joe or Governor Abbot, telling them by EO what they can or can not do regarding their internal company policies.

You never answered my previous query, who is mandating COVID boosters?
                Last edited by The King; 10-21-2021, 09:18 AM.

Comment

OSHA has already stated they are not going to follow adverse effect reporting requirements per 26CFR1009. Since OSHA is not following their own regulations, thus breaking the law, maybe you can explain how this is legal….

Also the claim private companies can do whatever isn’t just wrong, it’s an outright lie.

1). Can companies do anything they want?
                  2). If you don’t like it, quitting is the only recourse?
                  3). Did Harvey Weinstein own a legally formed company?
                  4). Why did all those actresses just quit?
                  5). If companies can require anything as a condition of employment without recourse, why is Harvey in prison?
                  6). Can you rejustify your position given the above?

The mental gymnastics most people are conducting to justify these mandates requires the abandonment of logic, reason, law and a basic sense of humanity.

Can you name any other medical procedure that doctors and nurses have been willing to lose their jobs over? Do you know more than they do? Can you name any other time doctors and nurses were actively sensored en made? Are you smarter than the people at NASA and Los Alamos National labs? Why are many of them opposed to this mandate?

Why can’t we have an open honest discussion about any of this?

Why is the knee jerk reaction to lie and deny any form of logic with arguments like companies can do whatever they want?

And honestly, my point is made. I also refuse to discuss anything with people that are inherently dishonest. You may believe your own lies, but you’ve offered no reason for any reasonable person to accept them. Just because the media, most gov’t people and most people are liars, doesn’t mean I have to agree.

The only doctor to comment to date in this thread has reservations about this issue. If that alone doesn’t raise red flags for you, there is little hope for you and as a result less hope for humanity.

None of the data supports the decisions being made and actions being forced on people, but clearly very few are smart enough to care at all. This is the least safe, least effective vaccine ever given en masse. Or people are so brainwashed they will insist everyone join them no matter the cost. Either way your contentions on this issue only prove the opposite is likely true. The more the media and gov’t lie, the more any reasonable person would question their motives. I don’t know what the motive is, but I’m 100% certain it isn’t the common good or health. I suspect the usual motives of greed and power.

This is shaping up to be the least satisfying most painful I told you so moment in all of history. I hope I’m wrong, but all the evidence points this direction.

We aren’t far behind Australia or Canada, but you keep thinking this is about health. Ignorance really is bliss in this case.
                  Last edited by AnthonyS; 10-21-2021, 09:19 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Your employer can not require you to do anything. If you’re opposed to their policy you’re free to leave. Otherwise you can bitch and moan to them or on a website. What I am opposed to is government officials, be it Sleepy Joe or Governor Abbot, telling them by EO what they can or can not do regarding their internal company policies.

You never answered my previous query, who is mandating COVID boosters?
                    Israel. It’s not here yet, but it’s coming. Booster shots are now “approved.” See Australia, Canada and Italy too. Israel has decided you need a booster every 6 months.

Based on most of your statements, it’s pretty tough to believe you oppose anything.

Comment

• @AnthonyS companies can and should be allowed to do whatever they wish regarding their policies as long as it is within the law. Thus far, requiring employees be vaccinated against COVID is not illegal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Israel. It’s not here yet, but it’s coming. Booster shots are now “approved.” See Australia, Canada and Italy too. Israel has decided you need a booster every 6 months.

Based on most of your statements, it’s pretty tough to believe you oppose anything.
                        Israel, how about for now we stick to the U.S. regarding vaccine “mandates” by employers.

Comment

• I'm in aviation and we have uncle sam contracts here. Last week HR rolled out the "get vaccinated or you're fired" date and it's coming up fast. I've been leary of the vax but not for any specific reason. However since someone is telling me I HAVE to do something my natural instinct is to say "fuck you I do!"

On a side note why is HR always jammed up with extreme liberal crew cut having lesbians? I knew the moment this came out that our HR dept was salivating to roll this down hill on us.

Comment

• HR departments seem to rarely be representative of the other employees in a company. Also, when a company undergoes a downsizing why are a proportional number of HR staff not included?

Comment

• Now they're admitting that the United States funded research in the lab in Wuhan and in all likelihood that research got out of hand and caused this pandemic. I don't know about y'all but I don't want to take a vaccine from the same kind of geniuses that spilled this out into the world in the first place.

I will also reiterate that no r n a vaccine has ever made it out of clinical trials before and the only reason this one made it out of Trials is because of politics. This is not a vaccine and the benefits from it are very short-term and very limited.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Now that Moderna has been granted EUA for their half-dose booster, should I refer to this thread in making my decision whether or not to pursue getting it? Worthy of consideration in my opinion across the spectrum both in and outside of it are:

(a) Dr. Dave, easily the most qualified poster in this thread and most deserving of respect;
                                (b) AnthonyS, who seemingly has good intentions but comes off as a bit of prick;
                                (c) My PCP, with whom I have been a patient for 25 years.

I’m leaning toward joining the sheep in line to get it, without needing to deal with any sort of employer mandate. Reason is, I’m looking at 2+ months of outpatient PT in the very near future where a fairly crowded indoor environment makes exposure to COVID somewhat more likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X