Tire Shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire Shop?

Am I mistaken or were there a member or two that had a tire shop? Need to get some tires taken off a couple sets of wheels.

Just use Google instead.

Comment

I googled but unfortunately ‘tire shops owned by members of DFWMustangs’ yielded zero results.

I love your commitment to being an asshole. Way to stick with it. I’m impressed with your dedication.

Jack in the box?

Comment

Originally posted by cad424 View Post
        I googled but unfortunately ‘tire shops owned by members of DFWMustangs’ yielded zero results.

I love your commitment to being an asshole. Way to stick with it. I’m impressed with your dedication.

Jack in the box?
        No problemo, I'm on crutches right now but I can make time to shove one up your ass.

Comment

It's good to see the spirit of our asshole'iness is still alive and well...

On a related note I believe John dealt tires but didn't actually have a tire shop.

And the other guy has a specialty suspension shop in the Ft. Worth area, Forrest and Kyle at Texas Track Works. He does alignments and other track related performance stuff but he can get tires and wheels if you need them.
          Last edited by Rick Modena; 05-09-2022, 12:23 PM.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by cad424 View Post
            Am I mistaken or were there a member or two that had a tire shop? Need to get some tires taken off a couple sets of wheels.
            Can you not just mount them on a car and do burnouts until they fall off? It will be more fun and exciting than just going to a tire shop. Just sayin.

Comment

Working...
            X