Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia guide stones

Gone!

ELBERT COUNTY, Ga. - The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said an explosion damaged a controversial northeast Georgia landmark forcing officials to demolish it on Wednesday.

Law enforcement agencies are investigating an explosion that caused "significant" damage to the controversial Georgia Guidestones in Elbert County forcing officials to demolish them.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

They will not be missed. Good riddance.

Comment

Never heard of them until this...
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

some bill gates sounding shit. the world will be a better place when that sob dies.

Comment

Frist I've heard of them as well.

Comment

more distractions!

Comment

pre war shit right here.

Comment

Of course it’s the first you all have heard of it. These evil fuckers could write a book, sell it on Amazon and post all their evil plans on YouTube, and you all would call it a conspiracy because the TV and Hollywood told you to. And anyone pointing it out to you would be a conspiracy theorist.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS
                  Of course it’s the first you all have heard of it. These evil fuckers could write a book, sell it on Amazon and post all their evil plans on YouTube, and you all would call it a conspiracy because the TV and Hollywood told you to. And anyone pointing it out to you would be a conspiracy theorist.
                  Not "we" but "you all" like you're somehow not just a regular fuckin' retard like the rest of us and had some inside info...
                  Last edited by Strychnine; 07-07-2022, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    Not "we" but "you all" like you're somehow not just a regular fuckin' retard like the rest of us and had some inside info...
                    LOL. They wrote a fuckin book and are rubbing your face in it, but you’re mad at me? Pardon me while I laugh more. This is exactly why this evil shit goes on. People like you get mad at anyone that points it out to you. Go back to watching your TV and worrying about Will Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      LOL. They wrote a fuckin book and are rubbing your face in it, but you’re mad at me? Pardon me while I laugh more. This is exactly why this evil shit goes on. People like you get mad at anyone that points it out to you. Go back to watching your TV and worrying about Will Smith.
                      Dude, I'm not mad at you. I'm curious why you speak as if you're one of the enlightened when the reality is that if you don't hold a political office or run a media outlet you're nothing but a statistic. Hence the
                      Believe it or not, you're no more special than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Dude, I'm not mad at you. I'm curious why you speak as if you're one of the enlightened when the reality is that if you don't hold a political office or run a media outlet you're nothing but a statistic. Hence the

Believe it or not, you're no more special than anyone else.
                        Bro, he's smart, bro. He's got electrolytes, bro.

Comment

This is why this crap will continue. Someone points it out and you get pissed at them. I didn’t write the book or make the guidestones or sign on for their shitty globalist plan. Stopping it requires all of us to work together which obviously won’t happen. So pardon me for thinking your misplaced anger is fucking hilarious, because it is.

Comment

Did y’all see what Kim Kardashasian said about Kanye yesterday? Omg lol

Comment

What the fuck are you bitches babbling about? (not you BradM, love you boo )

Comment

Working...
                              X